BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I love white chocolate, but also love a little crunch, so this is the best of both worlds. Some white chocolate can taste a bit overwhelming, but they nailed it with this one.
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Oh so tasty!! Reslly great combination!!! Especially if You love white chocolate!! Yummy!! :) Thanks!! :) I received a Hershey's Cookies & Cream bar complimentary to try. :)
Lizzie W.
Oxford, OX
It's a delicious chocolate bar but after a while it gets really really sickly , it's perfect for melting as it melts super quick and tastes even better after it's been melted!
Tracy N.
Mmm, this is my all time favorite chocolate. it's gives you a ight crunch with a yummy taste of of an oreo cookie but instead of that yucky cream it's with hite chocolate. an amazing combo, I'd say!:)
Jessi ❤ S.
This chocolate bar is amaaazing. Not only do I love Hersheys in general, I enjoy this mix of white chocolate and cookie pieces. Great chocolate.
Araniyaa V.
Toronto
The Hershey's cookies'n' creme chocolate bar is probably one of my top five chocolates that I would go for, when it's just a laid back day or i just need to stuff myself with chocolatey goodness. For anyone that loves cookies and creme ice cream, this is 1000 times better!
alysha k.
This is my all time favorite. It is so delicious! Anytime I get a chocolate bar, this is what I choose! It has been a favorite since I was a little kid!
Tracy C.
I reviewed these bars, but these I like in king size because of the thickness of it. Again I eat them slowly Lol! My usual go to candy bar for whenever I want white chocolate.
Amanda S.
Port colborne, ON, N/A
This was my favorite chocolate bar as a little girl and i still thoroughly enjoy one as a treat to indulge my sweet tooth from time to time. The white chocolate and cookie pieces give the perfect combination of smooth and crunchy. My mouth is watering just writing this.
Kaitlyn W.
Stouffville , Ontario
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars, i usually buy one at least 3 times a week, they are so creamy and tasty. The taste reminds me of an Oreo cookie and we all know how delicious those are.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?