BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Brianne P.
This is my go-to chocolate bar. As a non-fan of white chocolate, I love love LOVE this chocolate bar. Not too sweet, not too bitter, and just the right amount of chocolate chips!
Cheyanne S.
United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire
I freaking love Hersheys! Cookies&Cream is by far my favorite, you can also get this in Hersheys Kisses, which I love so much because their bite size but filled with goreous flavor. The cookie pieces are lovely as the candy melts in your mouth.
Lauren K.
Mississauga, ON
This is probably my all time favorite chocolate bar!! The chocolate and cookie pieces go very well together. It also isn't too sweet and has a bit of a crunch effect. It is also not expensive and is available at many retailers.
Happy munching:)
Destiney M.
Kendallville, IN
I love this candy!! perfect white childcare with the right amount of cookie, only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because sometimes it's too sweet for me .
Tammy G.
Omg when this at first came out I tried it and fell in love with it and had to get it every time I went to the store or made my mom buy me it back then I still love this bar I even get the ice cream yummy yummy might have to go buy one tomorrow
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario
Omg this is one of my favorite chocolates . soft very creamy . It melts in your mouth. Full- flavor and bite size pieces of chocolate with white chocolate . you gotta try it's delicious.
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
I'm not a big fan of the @Hershey brand #CookiesandCream candy bar. I grew up in PA and love @Hershey #chocolates but I think they fell a bit flat on this flavor. I love #whitechocolate but not in this combination. I'll stick to the #original.
Jamie M.
Westville , NS
I loooove these bars, they take me back to my childhood every time, I've been eating these since I was a toddler.. they're so delicious and creamy..also quite fattening, but a good treat every now and then ;)
Kelsey M.
Calgary, AB
I mean, does this even really need a review? This is hands down my favorite candy bar since I was a kid. I love that it's not overly sweet but is just sweet enough. The texture is heavenly and you can't beat those little chocolatey cookies!
Mercedes F.
Toronto, ON
I don't usually like white chocolate, but somehow it doesn't taste like ordinary white chocolate. Now that's probably because of the cookie bits, but together they combine to make a delicious bar. It's hard not to eat the whole thing at once!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?