BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Hailey W.
My favorite bar! So creamy and delicious! I love the combination of the mini chocolate cookies with the white chocolate! Really recommend that everyone try it!
Sierra W.
These are delicious. They are so silky smooth with the crunch of the cookie bits is wonderful texture wise as well as taste wise it is also good value and is good for the cost.
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
One of my favorite candy bars! I've loved this one ever since I could remember when it came out when I was a little kid! Let the chocolate melt and them chew up the cookies! Yum!
Joanna P.
They are so good I love white chocolate they are smooth and creamy I love to eat them on there own and use they to back with oh and btw they make amazing homemade hot chocolate !!
Natalie  I.
brampton, ontario
This is one of my favorite chocolate always was and always has been its just right amount of chocolate and just the right amount of cookies it's just perfect
Karis N.
Pembroke, Malta
Really great convenient product and the taste is spot on to the name 'cookies n cream' whilst some companies tend to go off track when most of the time the flavor does not taste as stated on the packaging.
MacKenzie L.
Duncan, Oklahoma
The Hershey's cookies n creme bar is my favorite candy bar. It is very rich creamy and extremely tasty. I am not a big fan of candy bars but this one is definitely an exception.
Christina B.
Oshawa, ON
This chocolate bar is a special treat that I share with my daughter! We both love it. The flavor is great. It does get to be quite sweet in taste BUT my daughter and I share anyways so no worries there!
Ashlee G.
I love the cookies and creme chocolate bar. It tastes good. I prefer it out of the fridge when it's cold and hard instead of soft. It tend to get messy and taste kind out tasteless when it is hot.
Kenya R.
I rate this chocolate 5/5
Great chocolate
It consists of white chocolate and small little chocolate balls.. Also known as cookies and cream. Tastes great all together! I recommend this to everyone !!!

Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?