BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Kayla S.
Reseda, CA
I LOVE THESE CANDY BARS. I've always loved Oreos and i love white chocolate; the combination is deadly, in a great way. Imagine you're favorite cookies and cream shake, without the brain freeze. I love it. I recommend it. GO GET IT.
Katy J.
Gilbert, AZ
We are candy fanatics at my house! Yes, I will admit that these bars are often used as "incentives". The creaminess of the bar is complemented with the bits of chocolate. In order to make this even more desirable, an overnight chilling in the refrigerator adds to the appeal.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
My favorite Hershey bar. I'm not a big fan of just chocolate bars by Hershey's, but this is really good. Good melty flavor, with the cookie pieces in it. It's very hard to not eat the entire thing at once, and I find myself craving one a lot, and I'm not a huge candy person.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not super crazy about this candy bar and for me if I'm not loving chocolate there's gotta Be something wrong. It's not white chocolate part it's the cookie part, there's just something not right!
Sandra C.
Love this #candy my kids love it to. This candy is awesome it has such a crunch to it with all the bits of #cookies and the white chocolate umm umm ummm! Delicious especially when you want something other than dark chocolate or chocolate this #white #chocolate cookie treat is delicious. It kind of reminds me of the ice cream.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
I really wanted to like this bar but couldn't get on board. The taste at first was great but as I went on and took another bite the overwhelmingly sweet taste took over and it was very overpowering.
Juliana T.
This is my favorite Hershey's product. I don't know which way to describe what they taste like but lets just say I prefer white chocolate over milk chocolate over dark chocolate. This bar satisfies your needs whether you get the regular size or the bigger one. I introduced this to my old aunt, and she too fell in love with it.
Meghan S.
If you love cookies and cream, or Oreo's, and white chocolate then you are going to LOVE this. This is a delicious candy bad that I just can't seem to get enough of. It is so scrumptious and I suggest that you try one if you haven't. I love them, maybe you will too. :-)
Sheree L.
Omg so so good love the white chocolate and the little bits of Oreo cookies throughout. I actually used these as a favor for my welcome home baby shower with a decorative baby themed wrap around the outside and handed them out.
Danielle W.
I generally love Hershey's products, but the Cookies and Cream Bar is just not good in my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of cookies and cream ice cream or a fan of white chocolate. I can handle a cookies and cream mini bar, but more than that and my stomach starts hurting.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?