BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Moena N.
Edmond
I love chocolate but this one is one of my favorites. I like any kinds of chocolate especially white chocolate. I like that it has cookie so it is little crunchy.
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
I love white chocolate but this is a bit too sweet for me. I can have one or two squares before I feel like I may get sick for the sweetness. I prefer this cold, after it's been in the fridge for a while. My mom loves this! She is a health nut but this is her downfall.
Sharon W.
Chesterfield, MI
These should be illegal they are so good. Just kidding but this is one of my favorite snacks. They are very tasty and the flavor is fantastic. They sure satisfy my sweet tooth. I just answered a question about them being great stocking stuffers but we now have Valentine's Day coming up. I will gladly have or give a present with one of these bars on top of the gift. Or just alone, it is perfect.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
One of my favorite candy bars a good mix of white chocolate and the Oreo crunch be careful about eating too much and sometimes it does cause burning in my throat just because of the white chocolate I think but I still eat them because they are delicious definitely buy
Michelle S.
I don't want to give a horrible review just because of my preference, but I did not like this bar. It was too sweet for me and tasted nothing like cookies and cream (in my opinion). It just tasted like chunky white chocolate. It made me a bit sick too after eating it.
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
This was always my favorite chocolate Bar going up. My dad used to share one with me and my sister whenever we went grocery shopping. It's a lot creamier than a milk chocolate bar. Plus, It's really the only white chocolate bar that's readily available. Give it a try!
Sarah G.
I love Hershey chocolate, but this flavor really just doesn't hit the spot. The combination of trying to make the perfect creamy white chocolate, along with the texture of the small cookie pieces doesn't work for me. It definitely is a "cookies and cream" bar, though.
Melinda d.
My sister and I would go on road trips and this would be the first thing we would get. Then when she got pregnant I would spend the night and bring them over just to remind her how much we had fun back then.
Tika T.
This is a sweet and creamy chocolate. If u don't like the taste of Oreos the you will not like this. It's very creamy to bite and ever bite contains a piece of cookie.A little on the sweet side for my taste,but if u love cookies and cream you will love this chocolate.
Alyssa  M.
Honestly I'm not a huge white chocolate fan but anytime I do have a craving for it this is always the bar I go for. It's way to sweet to eat all at one sitting so I also find it to be a great options if you're looking for something you can get multiple sit downs with
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?