BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
This product has such good creamy flavor! It is hard to eat just one! The only downside is they are a little unhealthy but still amazing! Amazing cookie crunch mixed with creamy white chocolate
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
This is my go to chocolate bar! This melts in your mouth! Anyone who likes a creamy taste and chocolate chips would love this bar ! I always have one in my pantry !
MacKenzie B.
This has been one of my favorites for years! The delicious white creamy chocolate paired with the crunchiness of a chocolate cookie is absolutely delightful. It's impossible to get enough!
Amrita G.
This has been my favorite chocolate bar since I was 8. Amazing! Since it is so sweet, I tend to only need a small piece of the bar to get my sweet fix for the day.
Nicole T.
So I do not like white chocolate however I love these cookies and cream bars! It is the only white chocolate that I have even been able to eat and I would eat these over and over again.
Shaheena K.
I have a sweet tooth and this is the cure. I love their cookies and cream bar, it's delicious & it's just so yummy. I even crave it that's how good it is.
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
This is heavenly. The only chocolate from Hershey's that I like. I like more Swedish and German chocolate but this Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is really good!
Max J.
Omg this stuff is legit heaven in a bar! I buy these all the time and have literally been chased down hallways by people who wanted a piece. WARNING DO NOT SHARE!!
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
This chocolate bar never fails to satisfy my craving. It is my treat of the month and I especially like to have it while driving. Nothing makes traffic better than good music and a Hershey's Cookies & Cream bar :D
Gabby R.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. This cookies and creme bar reminds me of the cookies and creme ice cream I love so much. It's a very smooth bar and just outright makes me happy.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?