BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
My absolute favorite candy bar and I don't even like white chocolate. It's super sweet but the chunks of cookie kind of cut the sweetness and add a really nice crunchy texture to the buttery smooth texture of the chocolate.
uyen b.
toronto ontario
I am in love with Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate bars definitely my favorite, its crunchy and creamy so its the perfect combination for me! Its sweet but the little cookie bits kinda settles it down which I love!
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
If you love chocolate (especially white chocolate) and haven't had one of these, you're not even living yet. Its not only delicious, its super cheap and easy to find.
Alyssa B.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My favorite candy of all time hands down, its a shame I can't eat it year round because of allergies, but when Halloween comes around I always get the mini Candy bar boxes just for them.
MacKenzie B.
This has been one of my favorites for years! The delicious white creamy chocolate paired with the crunchiness of a chocolate cookie is absolutely delightful. It's impossible to get enough!
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my go to chocolate bar! This melts in your mouth! Anyone who likes a creamy taste and chocolate chips would love this bar ! I always have one in my pantry !
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
This product has such good creamy flavor! It is hard to eat just one! The only downside is they are a little unhealthy but still amazing! Amazing cookie crunch mixed with creamy white chocolate
Amrita G.
This has been my favorite chocolate bar since I was 8. Amazing! Since it is so sweet, I tend to only need a small piece of the bar to get my sweet fix for the day.
Nicole T.
So I do not like white chocolate however I love these cookies and cream bars! It is the only white chocolate that I have even been able to eat and I would eat these over and over again.
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
This is heavenly. The only chocolate from Hershey's that I like. I like more Swedish and German chocolate but this Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is really good!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?