BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Amanda C.
Fort mc Murray , AB
Yumm ! One of my favorite bars. I'm not a big chocolate fan but white chocolate with pieces of cookies inside ... I'm always up for that ! If you haven't tried this bar .. You need to go to the store right now and get one lol
Heather V.
I don't really care for white chocolate but this candy is GREAT! I love that every bite is creamy and crispy with the little cookie pieces. They cost as much as any other candy bar out there.
Chrissy J.
Vancouver , BC
A classic since I was a kid and after picking one of these up the other day it still holds true today. Creamy, delicious and addicting I wanted another one right after.
Sandi B.
Oshawa, ON
These are amazing, I buy them as a special treat for my kids. They are the perfect size, quick and easy to grab and they are a nice treat for a candy dish centre piece.
Erin H.
I am OBSESSED with the taste of these bad boys, but I hate how much I love them because I don't have a lot of faith in the ethics of Hershey's and the treatment of their employees or suppliers.
Charlotte B.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
I live in the UK and I'm usually extremely fussy with chocolate bars but I found this in the American Aisle of my local supermarket and fell in love. It's a lot richer than a lot of chocolate here but it's definitely good!
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
This tastes really good, I love white chocolate and cookies, and both combined, AW MAN.
It could be a little less sweeter though, sometimes I feel like my teeth hurt because it is so sweet.
Grace W.
Toronto, ON
This chocolate bar is for someone who truly has a sweet tooth! The white chocolate is very sweet, so be prepared for a very sweet treat. I personally like to have mine with a glass or milk, or with tea/coffee. My favorite part is the small cookie pieces. Delicious!
Amanda R.
I am not a huge fan of white chocolate but I LOVE this bar. So yummy. I love to savor it by letting it melt in my mouth and then eating the cookie pieces once the white chocolate has melted. Now I am craving a Cookies n cream bar. One of my favorites for sure!
Kassandra W.
Toronto
The Hershey cookies and cream bar is one of my most favorite types of chocolate to buy. This chocolate is not overly sweet and melts as soon as you eat it. This price on this candy bar is also an amazing steal seeing as you can get it at your local dollar store!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?