BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amira R.
This is the first Hershey's chocolate bar I ever got to try (live outside the US) and it's simply just amazing. I love the taste and I could eat large batches of it if it weren't for the fact that it's really expensive where I live.
Alicia G.
Scarborough, ON
Cookies and Creme is Hershey's BEST BAR hands down - perfectly creamy and the cookie bits are perfection. This bar never fails you when you have a craving for chocolate and can't decide what to get.
Victoria A.
sherbrooke, QC
One of my favorite chocolate bars in the world. It's creamy and full of goodness, if you like white chocolate you will definitely love this one. It's a like a big oreo !
Jillian H.
Windsor, ON
My favorite flavor of all the Hershey's bars! It's definitely more sweet than the others but I love the crunch that the little chocolate pieces give! They're almost like rice crispie nuggets! Also the white chocolate is great!
Imaan R.
Hershey's is one of my favorite chocolate brands! So of course I have tried cookies n cream! And it is delish! If I'm honest I'm not a big fan of white chocolate, if I had to choose between milk chocolate or white chocolate, it would be milk all the way! However this is an exception, it's just utter heaven! Delicious
Angelie E.
Moncton, NB
Best chocolate bar in the world!! It really fits the cookies and cream description. However don't eat too much because you might feel sick like I did! It's so delicious!
Komal N.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this chocolate, it is so creamy and still yet crunchy. I also really like their milky chocolate. This is my alternative for their white chocolate.
Challis D.
Best Hershey's chocolate bar. I've loved it since I was little. It's super creamy, and I like letting it melt on my tongue and then eating the chocolate bits by themselves. (yes, I know I'm weird)
Kelsey F.
This is my All-time favorite chocolate bar! It's the perfect mix between with chocolate and Oreos, it melts in your mouth and taste amazing, you won't be disappointed
Nikki W.
Dartmouth , Nova Scotia
I know technically white chocolate isn't chocolate but Hershey's has made this non-chocolate bar taste incredible. When I crave something sweet I just go to my freezer (yes, freezer) because I always have these in stock. :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?