BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jamie M.
Westville , NS
I loooove these bars, they take me back to my childhood every time, I've been eating these since I was a toddler.. they're so delicious and creamy..also quite fattening, but a good treat every now and then ;)
Danielle B.
One of my favorite chocolate bars! My favorite thing to do with them is to chop the chocolate up and mix it into ice cream or add it to my baking!!! Melt in your mouth goodness with a little bit of crunch!
Mercedes F.
Toronto, ON
I don't usually like white chocolate, but somehow it doesn't taste like ordinary white chocolate. Now that's probably because of the cookie bits, but together they combine to make a delicious bar. It's hard not to eat the whole thing at once!
Nici d.
I love the cookies and cream chocolate bar, it is a sweet treat with a creamy and crunchy texture perfect when I am craving for something a little bit crunchy.
Destiney M.
kendallville,IN
I love this candy!! perfect white childcare with the right amount of cookie, only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because sometimes it's too sweet for me .
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario
Omg this is one of my favorite chocolates . soft very creamy . It melts in your mouth. Full- flavor and bite size pieces of chocolate with white chocolate . you gotta try it's delicious.
Michelle L.
THIS TASTES LIKE HEAVEN AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! It's bite size and just so easy to pop into your mouth! I consumed this whole bag before the day was over.
Lindsay D.
Montreal , QC
I love this chocolate bar. The fact that it's broken up into little bite sized squares is great. Plus I love the crunch of the cookies pieces mixed into the delicious white chocolate. Just perfect!
laura w.
Mississauga, ON
This is the best cookies and cream chocolate in my opinion! everything seems to taste fake. This has a nice real flavor too it. I love Hershey's! Great to share or for yourself ;)
Joana B.
This chocolate bar is an amazing treat! I love white chocolate by itself but these small chocolate cookie pieces take this candy bar to another lever! If you are a fan e chocolate and cookies n cream than this candy bar will be your dream!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?