BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Regina S.
Brampton , ON
When I was in high school, Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar was my go-to chocolate whenever a craving hit. This is still my go to as an adult when I see it in a grocery store. The mix of cookies and cream is an addicting combination.
Natasha S.
I love this chocolate. I'm a huge fan of white chocolate but the little cookie bits in this make it so much better. These are definitely one of my favorite bars and great as little cupcake topers
Ramandeep B.
New Westminster , BC
Hersheys Cookies And Cream candy bars are the most interesting brand of candy bar that money can buy. If you're tired of normal chocolate and cookies then you should definitely grab some of this creamy stuff. its is sooooo good
rachel a.
Always one of my first choices when I have a craving for something sweet. Its super sweet so if thats not your thing go for something more basic. The cookie bits in it are so good. Usually I can find it on sale or promo too. Would be great broken up and used in baking~
Rebecca B.
I don't like normal Hershey's chocolate but this is soooooo damn good. The only problem is that the chocolate bars are smaller than average so they go pretty quick and aren't one for sharing. But it's a great melt-in-your-mouth chocolate that goes down a treat every time.
Daphnée J.
My favorite Hershey's bar. Love it! It's creamy ad the crunch that the little bits of chocolate cookies really balances. I eat this a couple times a year, and I buy it at the grocery store.My favorite thing to do with them is to melt the bar and dip strawberries in.
joelle b.
Brampton, Ontario
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar. I will not eat any other chocolate bar. When I am craving chocolate I will walk to the corner store and pick up like three of these. I won't eat them all at once obviously, but if I could I wouldn't hesitate on doing so.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
These chocolate bars are so heavenly! It's so hard to avoid buying them very single time I see them at the store, and it's even hard not to gobble the entire thing in a second once I do buy them. Plus, once you've eaten an entire bar, you regret not buying two.
Krishma G.
It's unfortunate that these aren't available everywhere because they are so good! The white chocolate is smooth and sweet and the cookie bits are chocolatey and crunchy. It's the perfect combination for the best chocolate bar!
Donna M.
Montreal
White chocolate is my favorite and not all have a great taste. This cookies and cream white chocolate bar is just perfect and the cookies give it that little crunch that makes it even better.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?