BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario
Omg this is one of my favorite chocolates . soft very creamy . It melts in your mouth. Full- flavor and bite size pieces of chocolate with white chocolate . you gotta try it's delicious.
Chithra R.
scarborough, ontario
Love the white chocolate mixed with the cookies mixed into it! it definitely is very affordable and you can find it at any store that sells chocolates. Definitely a must try!
Lindsay D.
Montreal , QC
I love this chocolate bar. The fact that it's broken up into little bite sized squares is great. Plus I love the crunch of the cookies pieces mixed into the delicious white chocolate. Just perfect!
laura w.
Mississauga, ON
This is the best cookies and cream chocolate in my opinion! everything seems to taste fake. This has a nice real flavor too it. I love Hershey's! Great to share or for yourself ;)
Joana B.
This chocolate bar is an amazing treat! I love white chocolate by itself but these small chocolate cookie pieces take this candy bar to another lever! If you are a fan e chocolate and cookies n cream than this candy bar will be your dream!
Michelle L.
THIS TASTES LIKE HEAVEN AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! It's bite size and just so easy to pop into your mouth! I consumed this whole bag before the day was over.
Iran A.
Venezuela, edo. Aragua. Maracay
This is the best white chocolate that may exist on earth. and incidentally with cookie crumbs. I love it and it is super addictive, taste, texture. all. it is simply the best
Melissa F.
Niagara Falls , ON
This is probably my favorite chocolate bar out there. I'm actually munching on a "fun sized" one as I write this since it came in my halloween candy I bought. Its sweet, a tiny bit of crisp in it. Great!
kerry t.
This is hands down the best chocolate i have ever eaten. when i first discovered this i was worried that it wouldn't be great (not being a fan of chocolate with biscuit in) but to my surprise it was!! now i also have my brother hooked on this chocolate too. If you haven't tried this you are missing out. try it its worth it
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
I feel like, as soon I tasted it, this became the first love of my life. I was so young then, but I still love it now!!! Even when it costs $2 at the vending machines, I still get it. I just love it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?