BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Rossana L.
I first tried this candy bar when I was a child and I loved it ever since. Its creamy white chocolate with crunchy cookie bits makes a good combination for anybody who is craving a little sweet food right now. It is one of my favorite chocolate bars ever
Carlos M.
Sin duda unos de los mejores chocolates del universo son realmente deliciosos sin duda siempre que voy al super no puedo dejar de comprar uno porque es imposible resistirse a uno de estos , algo malo bueno no tan agradable es el precio que si es un poco alto pero igual se puede comprar
Falon P.
Havre Boucher , NS
Definitely one of my top candy bars, sooo good, it melts in your mouth but still has a crunch to it, love getting these! Herseys knows what they're doing! Next time you're out, get one, you'll be glad you did!
Dhanisha P.
Woodbridge, ON
The most beautiful thing ever made! Crunchy cookie pieces, sweet chocolate (with tiny hint of spice in the background.. well to me there is). Also another two of my favorites - white chocolate and Oreos (well kinda bootleg Oreos in this situation)
Rachel M.
Senneville, Quebec
British chocolate is slowly winning my heart over American chocolate but this will always be one of my favorites. Hershey's cookies and cream is a perfect mix of white chocolate and cookie pieces. I love it!
Joelle V.
APO, AE
Ohhhh man I would marry these if it were a man. Haha no I wouldn't actually because I'd be in prison lol but these are so grrrreat. Its a little bit of heaven I think. Cookies n cream can never go wrong with that. So creamy and mouth watering .
Palak K.
I've always been a fan of dark chocolates and never even liked white chocolates, however, this is the one I could die for. The rich taste offered by Hershey's in these is amazing.
Hasanpreet M.
I personally am not a fan of this chocolate! I love the original but, personally this is not my favourite! They just don't taste very good in my opinion, some people may love them but, I am not one of them.
Naemi N.
Switzerland
I really love the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. You find them very rarely here in Europe but if I see them, I always buy like 10 Bars :-) The "Cookies" are very crispy and as I am used to the great Swiss-Chocolate quality, I can say that the chocolate also tastes great. Give it a try :-)
Crystal W.
These delicious chocolate bars now come in a fun snack size easy to put in lunches for your kids or just a small enough portion to hit the craving and they are nicely prices at Walmart for just two dollars!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?