BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Charlene C.
Love these bars. Favorite bar. I enjoy other bars but this one is my all time favorite. I like the smooth and creamy white chocolate mixed with the cookie bits.
Kat B.
Really great special treat, but definitely too sweet to eat all in one sitting. My advice is to break it into small pieces and just have a couple when you're feeling like a chocolate bar. Your teeth will thank you!
Sidny 👑.
Ontario
This used to be my all time favorite chocolate bar last time I bought it, it tasted like Hersheys changed their recipe and now I find these chocolate bars taste like wax! So gross.
Dessica L.
Vancouver , Bc
From day one I've always loved the idea of cookies and cream and when I discovered the Hershey cookies and cream chocolate bar I was amazed !! So good the cookies the white chocolate OmG !! Lol the only problem I have is its not big enough ahahah !!
Nicole M.
Victor, ID
I love this and i have to eat one of the big bars everyday in order for me to survive. How can people think it is too sweet compared to just regular chocolate? I only eat this and i do not like regular chocolate. I this is weird, but tastes so good.
Valeria A.
Venezuela
This chocolate is delicious and can be used in countless ways . however I buy a big pack and the second bar and I got bored . so do not recommend much of the abuse . with a little will suffice to satisfy the taste
Claudia T.
Baytown, TX
I usually hate white chocolate but this is to die for. Hersheys chocolate has always made good chocolate but I think this is my favorite bar from them by far.
Brianne P.
This is my go-to chocolate bar. As a non-fan of white chocolate, I love love LOVE this chocolate bar. Not too sweet, not too bitter, and just the right amount of chocolate chips!
Palak K.
I've always been a fan of dark chocolates and never even liked white chocolates, however, this is the one I could die for. The rich taste offered by Hershey's in these is amazing.
Danielle B.
One of my favorite chocolate bars! My favorite thing to do with them is to chop the chocolate up and mix it into ice cream or add it to my baking!!! Melt in your mouth goodness with a little bit of crunch!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?