BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Raia F.
OSHAWA, ON
I am not entirely a big fan of this chocolate because it is white chocolate. I prefer the milk chocolate from Hershey. These are great if you are planning on giving them to the kids in their stockings over christmas.
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
My all time favorite chocolate bars is Hersey's cookies and cream bar! Perfect combination of cookie bits and creamy white chocolate, highly recommended for any white chocolate lovers
Danielle B.
Petone, Lower Hutt, Wellington
Apart from the dark chocolate, this is one of my favorite ones. When I got here in NZ, it took me a while to find some as they don't sell much here. I usually buy in bulk to stock up. Haha that's how much I love it.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , AB
This chocolate is definitely a white chocolate fans dream. I recently bought one for my daughter to try and now it has turned into her favorite treat. I love how smooth the chocolate is but how you still get a nice crunch from the chocolate wafer chunks.
Charlene C.
Love these bars. Favorite bar. I enjoy other bars but this one is my all time favorite. I like the smooth and creamy white chocolate mixed with the cookie bits.
Kat B.
Really great special treat, but definitely too sweet to eat all in one sitting. My advice is to break it into small pieces and just have a couple when you're feeling like a chocolate bar. Your teeth will thank you!
Sidny 👑.
Ontario
This used to be my all time favorite chocolate bar last time I bought it, it tasted like Hersheys changed their recipe and now I find these chocolate bars taste like wax! So gross.
Dessica L.
Vancouver , Bc
From day one I've always loved the idea of cookies and cream and when I discovered the Hershey cookies and cream chocolate bar I was amazed !! So good the cookies the white chocolate OmG !! Lol the only problem I have is its not big enough ahahah !!
Valeria A.
Venezuela
This chocolate is delicious and can be used in countless ways . however I buy a big pack and the second bar and I got bored . so do not recommend much of the abuse . with a little will suffice to satisfy the taste
Nicole M.
Victor, ID
I love this and i have to eat one of the big bars everyday in order for me to survive. How can people think it is too sweet compared to just regular chocolate? I only eat this and i do not like regular chocolate. I this is weird, but tastes so good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?