BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Alex R.
So creamy and sweet, such a wonderful treat to have. This chocolate is so affordable and sold nearly every where. Other chocolates sometimes have a chalky taste, this doesn't though. The flavor is so unique and tasty. I would buy so many more of this product if I could, I'd so recommend buying this to anyone.
Patricia D.
Venezuela
This is a product that in addition to recommend it 100%, be of the highest quality, many people recommended it for having the best products as already said before, has a rich taste of white chocolate chocolate chip that melts in your mouth causing it want to eat all the cookies and cream bars Hershey's
amber y.
hamilton, ON
I love these bars, but I find that they're sort of hit or miss. sometimes they taste so chocolaty and sometimes they taste a little playdough-ish. When they're goo they're great though!! They creamy white chocolate and the little cookie bits are perfect together.
Taya B.
Lake Echo, NS
This bar is so good and so affordable which is a plus! Such a good combination and great for a late night snack and it is one of Hershey's best bars. It's also great that this chocolate bar is available in most countries.
Naomi B.
Wales
Difficult to find here in the UK but when I see it, I always buy it. The American chocolate tastes a lot different to UK chocolate, I think theirs is more bitter? Either way, delicious chocolate bar, one of my favorites!
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
This was my favorite chocolate bar as a kid, I would choose it every time whenever I was allowed to get a chocolate bar at the store. The creaminess of the white chocolate with the bits of cookie. It's the perfect mix.
Anna L.
Riga, Vidzeme
OH MY GOD JUST OMG this is the best chocolate bar created in man kind!!! I am in love and I could eat this chocolate bar all day long. This is the best thing that Hershery's has come up with. I would give this a million stars if I could because thats how much I love it and it has had a huge impact on my life.
Alina M.
Mississauga , Ontario
This chocolate has a perfect amount of chocolate chip. White chocolate and chocolate chip makes an amazing combination of dessert. I love sweet stuff and if I had this chocolate on me. I would be eating one right now.
Amy L.
The Cookies and Cream Bar is so good! I usually get the fun sized ones around Halloween and stock up. I love that the candy isn't too sweet but still has a nice flavor. I like to let the chocolate part melt in my mouth and then eat the cookie bits. I would recommend trying these if you haven't already!
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, WY
hands down one of my favourite chocolates ever. they are so creamy but not too overpoweringly sweet. i like to put pieces of it in my mouth and let it melt and it makes them taste so good!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?