BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amanda R.
I am not a huge fan of white chocolate but I LOVE this bar. So yummy. I love to savor it by letting it melt in my mouth and then eating the cookie pieces once the white chocolate has melted. Now I am craving a Cookies n cream bar. One of my favorites for sure!
Grace W.
Toronto, ON
This chocolate bar is for someone who truly has a sweet tooth! The white chocolate is very sweet, so be prepared for a very sweet treat. I personally like to have mine with a glass or milk, or with tea/coffee. My favorite part is the small cookie pieces. Delicious!
Linda C.
ottawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
The white chocolate and cookie pieces are an interesting flavor together, I find that I can only eat this on an occasional basis but my son adores this bar, He especially likes the gigantic bars, more goodness per bite
Bethany W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
White chocolate mixed with cookies and cream; can you get any better? This has been a solid favorite of mine since childhood. Quite sweet though, so the smaller bars are perfectly adequate. Delicious! Sweet and crunchy.
Jessibeth V.
Bayamon, PR
I love this chocolate,is texture is really creamy, it has white chocolate and cookies inside. This combination is made from heaven, is one of the best and one of my favorites candies. It never last too long when I buy it.
Kelly C.
I enjoy Hershey's chocolate but I find that these are overly sweet .... I find that white chocolate is really yummy but they must add sugar to these because wow... I'm just not a really big fan of the cookies and cream...
Melissa T.
North York, ON
One of the best chocolate bars I've ever gotten to eat. I love white chocolate and the cookies are just the tip of the iceberg. Seeing that a lot of people are freezing them before eating, I definitely want to try that.
Netanya H.
Winnipeg
I'm scared to get Diabetes, but this candy bar is just too addicting. You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you crave for this candy bar? I get that all the time. Well, as you can say, it's kind of a hangover--a Cookies n' creme hangover.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this chocolate bar. I love cookies and cream style chocolate. This bar is so yummy and the price for them are not bad. I would recommend this chocolate bar
Raia F.
OSHAWA, ON
I am not entirely a big fan of this chocolate because it is white chocolate. I prefer the milk chocolate from Hershey. These are great if you are planning on giving them to the kids in their stockings over christmas.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?