BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Courtney L.
I'm not lying when I say that this is both mine and my sister's favorite chocolate bar. I absolutely love this candy bar. I pray that Hershey's will never stop producing this heavenly treat. I highly recommend if you like cookies and cream, or Oreos, or white chocolate... YUM.
Sabrina K.
I absolutely love white chocolate and this chocolate bar is fantastic. it's not overly sweet. it's crunchy with the chocolate bits in it. I think it's a perfect treat when I'm craving something sweet
Taylor S.
This is one of my all-time favorite chocolate bars. It's perfect if you are tired of normal chocolate. While it is expected to be extremely sweet because after all, it is white chocolate, it isn't too excessively sweet but just the right amount broken up by Oreo pieces.
Ash K.
Alexandria , Virginia
I love this chocolate bar, but I can only eat half!! It's too sugary, and I just can't finish it. I suggest the regular chocolate Hershey bar but when you want something sweeter this candy bar is for you!!!!
Michelle L.
Regina, SK
I love the little chunks of cookie in this chocolate bar. Growing up it was the one I'd always pick when out at a store & it's one I still gravitate to. The white chocolate is smooth and creamy and just what I want for a snack.
Fannie T.
Brownsburg-Chatham
One of my favorite sweet tooth treat ! Perfect match : white chocolate and Oreos ! If you like both, you will fall in love with this bar. Pretty affordable ! But be careful, don't eat it too often because its a lot of calories !
Veronica W.
One of my favorite chocolates out there! The taste of cookies and cream together is amazing and just tastes like heaven! I wasn't a big fan of this chocolate at first but then fell in love after a couple of times of eating it.
Jordyn M.
Brookside, NS
Cookies and cream chocolate bars are so delicious they aren't too sweet that it's not over powering it's just enough to make it a perfect blend of chocolate and cookies blend. I'm not a big fan of chocolate that's really sweet but this defiantly is not one of them.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this chocolate bar. This is my go to chocolate bar when I'm out and want something sweet. I live how there is cookie pieces in the chocolate. I also like the texture of the chocolate.
Kayla S.
I love these, they were always my childhood favorite but the quality of the chocolate isn't very good at all. If I hadn't been exposed to these since a young age I probably wouldn't like it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?