BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Hershey chocolate but this is the worst candy bar they make. It's almost too sweet and since it's white chocolate it's just waxy and sugary. I do love candy this just isn't for me
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
White chocolate is my favorite ever always has been always will be and the fact that they add lil cookie pieces makes this even better! Its so delicious and I love the flavor very much! Its great for lots of things too! Ice cream topper, dipping in your Coffee,Using on desserts.
Juliana T.
This is my favorite Hershey's product. I don't know which way to describe what they taste like but lets just say I prefer white chocolate over milk chocolate over dark chocolate. This bar satisfies your needs whether you get the regular size or the bigger one. I introduced this to my old aunt, and she too fell in love with it.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
I'm by no means a Chocoholic but this is hands down my favorite candy bar! The chocolate is smooth and who doesn't love little pieces of cookie. It's also a much lighter flavor than milk chocolate.
jordan o.
Love this candy bar. Very sweet. I tend to reach for this candy bar on long car rides because it is delicious and not bland. Love the texture of it as well. It melts quickly so watch the younger ones when they are getting into it!
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
This was my go to chocolate bar but not as much anymore! It is still very delicious! It is very creamy and the cookies actually taste like cookies! These usually are like $2 depending where you buy it! Normally you can buy these anywhere!
Heath C.
My favorite of all the hersheys chocolate bars!! If u havent tried the cookies and cream bar u need to drop everything and go get one!! They are amazing! U will thank me later lol!!
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
I really wanted to like this bar but couldn't get on board. The taste at first was great but as I went on and took another bite the overwhelmingly sweet taste took over and it was very overpowering.
Ashley K.
I definitely prefer milk chocolate over white chocolate. That being said... this is one tasty candy bar! It's smooth with little bits of crunch from the cookies, and is good quality for the price.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not super crazy about this candy bar and for me if I'm not loving chocolate there's gotta Be something wrong. It's not white chocolate part it's the cookie part, there's just something not right!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?