BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jasmine D.
Las Vegas, NV
If I could give this item 10 stars I would. I'm not a fan of regular chocolate but this cookie bar is so delicious, every bite your mouth is full of cookie bites and the Chocolate itself is so smooth it's the perfect treat for me!
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
Hershey's cookies and creme is one of my favorite chocolates. It's just pure bliss.. Cannot recommend it enough. I like it much better than the other ones on the Hershey variety, it's not buttery like its siblings and I LOVE THAT.
Kilya F.
Brooklyn, NY
Hershey's Cookies And Cream Is The Only Chocolate Bar I Eat. I Love How You Can Just Break It Easily Into Peices. I Don't Like Chocolate But This White Chocolate Bar Is Amazing. Best part? I Buy It Every Week From My Corner Store.
Victoria D.
My absolute favorite candy bar of all time! My mom hates white chocolate, and she ate these the whole time she was pregnant with me. So she always tells me that's why I love them. Lol. If you haven't tried it, you aren't living.
Caelyn S.
Bryan, Tx
Great on-the-go snack that's perfect for sharing with friends! Easier to give one of these away then a piece of my beloved chocolate bar! Just as amazing as the original! Would definitely recommend for my cookies n creme lovers!
maureen s.
This is my favorite chocolate bar ever. The white chocolate is amazing. I try not too eat these too often but probably like once every 2 weeks. Theres nothing like it! I get mine at CVS or Walmart usually. 10/10 would recommend.
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
I love this product!! These are by far my favorite chocolate in the world!! They taste so amazing!! Words don't give it justice! I am and will continue to be a customer! I do and will continue to recommend this brand to others!
Makayla R.
IN LOVE! My all time favorite candy bar. Very affordable, I always crave it around that time of the month. Not a fan of white chocolate, but for some reason this candy bar makes my mouth water. Always craving and I adore it.
Cierra S.
Clearfield, UT
Hands down this is the greatest white chocolate candy bar I know. It's so yummy! And actually does taste like cookies n creme, I once bought 8 king sized bars!! I buy this candy all the time. Who ever hasn't tried t needs to
Katherine H.
This was one of my favorite candies growing up. I am a huge white chocolate fan, and I love the cookie pieces too. This candy bar is on the richer side, though, so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have a big sweet tooth!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?