BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Stephanie C.
Penticton, BC
Huge, Huge, Huge Fan of Cookies'n Creme Chocolate bars. Nothing like the taste of Creamy white chocolate & Dark chocolate cookie bits. White Chocolate lovers would adore this. And this chocolate bar is sold everywhere and inexpensive.
Ashlyn N.
My favourite treat for sure! I buy them every now and then when I get a sweet tooth. They are honestly my favourite out of any of the Hershey's chocolate bars. I recommend you try it if you never have!
Sabrina L.
Gold Coast
I absolutely love this bar. The white chocolate is extremely creamy and I love the small chunks of biscuit inside. The only thing is I find it very sweet and can't eat a whole bar without feeling sick. The first few bites are amazing.
Virginia G.
This is a classic from halloweens as a kid. This bar is a little too sweet for me. As someone who doesn't buy many chocolate bars I would never BUY this product but I do enjoy the odd one each October .
Racheal C.
Otonabee, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect for killing a craving! I love this chocolate bar but it's so sweet I can only have a little bit at a time. I love adding broken up pieces to baking recipes and shaving some to top a hot drink.
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
This is one of the only kinds of white chocolate that I can tolerate. I am just not a while chocolate fan, but the Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars are wonderful! The chocolate itself is creamier and the cookie bits make all the difference in the world. This has always been one of my ironic favorites. Three cheers for cookie bits!
Tawanna R.
Omg these are my weakness! And i don't really care for white chocolate but i could eat these all day! I love the cookies that are inside the white chocolate. The white chocolate is a tad bit to sweet for my liking but i love these.
Maddie F.
Unfortunately I don't live in America but if I did I would buy these everyday. I bought this in Tescos and I think that it is brilliant value. I eat this at least once a month sometimes longer. I would recommend this to Oreo Lovers.
Sabrina K.
I absolutely love white chocolate and this chocolate bar is fantastic. it's not overly sweet. it's crunchy with the chocolate bits in it. I think it's a perfect treat when I'm craving something sweet
Abby D.
california
white chocolate♥ is one of my favorite sweet treats so this candy bar is a hit for me it's so creamy and the little chunks of cookies make for a great flavor and a crunah suprise in each bite♥ While I prefer the original or almond Hershey Bars, I do highly enjoy these ones if I can find them on sale. They are very good, though I do wish there were more cookie bits in them!  The brand could do more promotions or raffles like trips, prizes .. I do not remember seeing something like this I certainly bought it again and againEu amo este chocolate em todas as versões! Na versão do chocolate é maravilhoso um pouco mais doce do que o chocolate
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?