BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jessica W.
Absolutely love this chocolate, you can add it into lots of different baked goodies, crumble it over ice cream, or eat it all by itself. It's really great if you're craving white chocolate as there aren't many white chocolate options in Canada at least. One of my go-to's when I'm craving chocolate :)
Tanvi V.
I tried this chocolate and it is rich in flavor, you can taste the white chocolate with the cookies which is just an amazing combination I totally love it! I would recommend this chocolate it to anyone and I guarantee they will enjoy the rich flavor.
Megan B.
I don't buy these often and usually only eat them during Halloween, but I don't know why-- because they're so good. For some reason they aren't something that I seek out when wanting a treat. Might need better branding!
Brooke V.
Sarnia
I honestly have loved these since I was a lil kid I remember going to the store with my aunt and we would share it they are still one of my go to chocolate bars they have just the right about of chocolate and cookie pieces if you haven't tried one in my opinion I think you should it's worth it
Lauren B.
Manchester.
A really nice idea love the idea of the cookies and cream flavor which is a really popular flavor. I know American chocolate is different to what we have here in the UK but to me, Hershey's has a after taste of vomit.
Catarina V.
Milton, ON
Honestly one of my fav chocolate bars everrrrrrrr!! I actually dislike white chocolate but i love this chocolate bar and i could really eat it all the time it is so addictive... so be careful when buying it!!!
Tiffany P.
California
This candy bar is perfect for the chocolate lover who wants a little bit more sweetness than the average, and some crunch! It's sweet and chocolaty, you can have it alone or on top of your favorite ice cream!
Naemi N.
Switzerland
I really love the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. You find them very rarely here in Europe but if I see them, I always buy like 10 Bars :-) The "Cookies" are very crispy and as I am used to the great Swiss-Chocolate quality, I can say that the chocolate also tastes great. Give it a try :-)
Rachel M.
Senneville, Quebec
British chocolate is slowly winning my heart over American chocolate but this will always be one of my favorites. Hershey's cookies and cream is a perfect mix of white chocolate and cookie pieces. I love it!
Jennifer B.
Burlington, ON
When I have "cheat days" from a no wheat diet, I totally go for these chocolates. They are creamy, a little crunchy, and exceptionally mouth watering. They are softer than most chocolates and I prefer them over the normal Hershey's chocolate.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?