BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jax G.
Sydney , NSW
I do not like Hershey's chocolate as it tastes like metal to me, EW! but this stuff is amazing. I don't like white chocolate but this is great! Highly recommended at least trying
Taya B.
Lake Echo, NS
This bar is so good and so affordable which is a plus! Such a good combination and great for a late night snack and it is one of Hershey's best bars. It's also great that this chocolate bar is available in most countries.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
This was my favorite chocolate bar as a kid, I would choose it every time whenever I was allowed to get a chocolate bar at the store. The creaminess of the white chocolate with the bits of cookie. It's the perfect mix.
amber y.
hamilton, ON
I love these bars, but I find that they're sort of hit or miss. sometimes they taste so chocolaty and sometimes they taste a little playdough-ish. When they're goo they're great though!! They creamy white chocolate and the little cookie bits are perfect together.
Alexie L.
This is my favorite chocolate bar of all times, nis i do not buy it often bit if i want chocolate i buy Hershey's cookies and cream bar (they make it in small portions so when uou have cravings tje smaller is just enough)
Alina M.
Mississauga , Ontario
This chocolate has a perfect amount of chocolate chip. White chocolate and chocolate chip makes an amazing combination of dessert. I love sweet stuff and if I had this chocolate on me. I would be eating one right now.
Jingwen L.
North York, Ontario
This chocolate is SO GOOD. I love how it's not super CREAMY, THICK chocolate that would make me stop eating it halfway. The chocolate melts in your mouth once you put it in. The only thing I do have to complain about is that they should put more Oreo cookie crumb bits in the chocolate. The chocolate is available in many different places like Walmart, local drugstores, etc. Thumbs up for the Cookies and Creme Chocolate :)
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Having a piece of this chocolate always made me happy as a kid. It's nice and sweet and crunchy with the cookie pieces. The big bars are usually too much to handle so the little ones are the perfect size for a sugar fix.
Jessica W.
Absolutely love this chocolate, you can add it into lots of different baked goodies, crumble it over ice cream, or eat it all by itself. It's really great if you're craving white chocolate as there aren't many white chocolate options in Canada at least. One of my go-to's when I'm craving chocolate :)
Tanvi V.
I tried this chocolate and it is rich in flavor, you can taste the white chocolate with the cookies which is just an amazing combination I totally love it! I would recommend this chocolate it to anyone and I guarantee they will enjoy the rich flavor.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?