BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amanda S.
Honestly, what can you say bad about this? I love white chocolate and this never disappoints (except that one time I got an expired one- don't do that) tastes amazing, goes well with different things. Classic.
Essse é meu chocolate favorito, alem de varios saabaros, como cookies and creen , olvomaltine e muuuuuuuitos outros e realment gostoso não tem aqule gosto que enjoa sabe
Sara M.
Four falls, New Brunswick
Love herseys cookies and cream bars. These are one of my all time favorites. It is my go to chocolate bar that i cannot seem to resist. They have just the right amount of sweetness to put my cravings at bay!
April M.
Sweet white chocolate with bits of cookies, tastes good. During My pregnant days, I would crave this and make my boyfriend go to the store for me to buy this.

Right now, if I saw this in the store I would buy. My son loves with chocolate too.
Virginia G.
This is a classic from halloweens as a kid. This bar is a little too sweet for me. As someone who doesn't buy many chocolate bars I would never BUY this product but I do enjoy the odd one each October .
Racheal C.
Otonabee, ON
Perfect for killing a craving! I love this chocolate bar but it's so sweet I can only have a little bit at a time. I love adding broken up pieces to baking recipes and shaving some to top a hot drink.
Sabrina L.
Gold Coast
I absolutely love this bar. The white chocolate is extremely creamy and I love the small chunks of biscuit inside. The only thing is I find it very sweet and can't eat a whole bar without feeling sick. The first few bites are amazing.
Stephanie C.
Penticton, BC
Huge, Huge, Huge Fan of Cookies'n Creme Chocolate bars. Nothing like the taste of Creamy white chocolate & Dark chocolate cookie bits. White Chocolate lovers would adore this. And this chocolate bar is sold everywhere and inexpensive.
Courtney L.
I'm not lying when I say that this is both mine and my sister's favorite chocolate bar. I absolutely love this candy bar. I pray that Hershey's will never stop producing this heavenly treat. I highly recommend if you like cookies and cream, or Oreos, or white chocolate... YUM.
Abby D.
california
white chocolate♥ is one of my favorite sweet treats so this candy bar is a hit for me it's so creamy and the little chunks of cookies make for a great flavor and a crunah suprise in each bite♥ While I prefer the original or almond Hershey Bars, I do highly enjoy these ones if I can find them on sale. They are very good, though I do wish there were more cookie bits in them!  The brand could do more promotions or raffles like trips, prizes .. I do not remember seeing something like this I certainly bought it again and againEu amo este chocolate em todas as versões! Na versão do chocolate é maravilhoso um pouco mais doce do que o chocolate
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?