BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Danniela M.
Hershey's Cookies & Cream, is definitely to die for. I would give up everything just to be able to eat this. (Really?) 🙈 This baby can really get me to heaven, literally. It's so tasty, you can still munch the cookies and it helps my mind to relax and enjoy life. I really love this treat. Yum! 👅🍫
Meilang L.
These kisses are really good. The milk chocolate ones still beat these but this comes up second. I love the white chocolate and cookie bits but the chocolate itself is a little waxy. I only eat these when they are given to me, I would not buy these.
Marissa F.
Riverview, NB
I love cookies and cream Hershey's bars! Every year my parents give me one for Christmas and I guess that is part of the reason I like them so much, they bring back good memories! But the way the chocolate melts in your mouth and the surprise crunch of cookie once in a while is delectable.
Estefany E.
Caracas, Distrito capital
This is my favorite chocolate of all time. And I'm from Venezuela, we have the best cocoa in the world. Is amazing for anytime. You can melt it and use it on cakes or cupcakes. Or with it you can do a special kind of pie. Just the best.
Jessica W.
Cookies & Cream bars are so delicious you just can't get enough of them! They are the perfect combination and are very, very creamy and just plain tasty! They are my favorite Hershey's chocolate bar. I definitely recommend them.
Ocean S.
Smooth white chocolate and cookies 'n' cream are a heavenly combination. I add them to stockings and the kids bring them to school to share with friends. They make everyone smile and I buy some extra for treats to keep the Christmas spirit and our taste buds alive.
Decka A.
Can't go wrong with this chocolate bar! After a busy stressful day, i turn to this! Its crunchy and melts in your mouth. I loveeeee white chocolate and cookies so this is a win win for me! i love Halloween when they sell it in bulk lol
Cátia O.
Portugal
Usually I don't like white chocolate bars... But this is different. The color may contain white and all... But... Cookies and cream? It's addicting! I was not expecting to even like it and now it's one of my favorite chocolate bars by Hershey's.
"Gimme gimme gimme!" :D
Sabrina C.
st johns
I grew up on these beautiful little things! Anytime we would have something small to celebrate we would break out the Hershey's cookies and cream, imagine how much that helped us try harder. The taste is amazing and the crunch of the cookies are the most satisfying sound. Keep on doing what you do! Love a big fan
Lisa W.
Florence, NS
Yummy!! Really good candy bar its the prefect combo between white chololate and cookie pieces. Even if your not a white chololate lover o think you should give it a try it tastes way better then i thought it would at first.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?