BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Asmaa I.
My fav chocolate favor for sure.i love it so much that i eat it like everyday even the days I'm not supposed to eat any sweet stuff.This chocolate is something out of this world and even my hole family eats it.I don't know what I would do without this chocolate.
bea chantel p.
Winnipeg,Manitoba
To be honest I think the Hersheys bar is the only brand I know that actually sells a cookies and cream flavor. But either way I've loved these since I was a kid. My favorite part is the texture the cookie crumbs give it. It is almost like I'm actually eating cookies and milk.
Gen M.
I typically enjoy some white chocolate but I find that Hershey's cookies 'n cream is far too sweet after two pieces and I can make out the sodium content. I may have a more delicate palate towards the sodium and it is certainly not terrible. Would I purchase this chocolate bar? Probably not. But I wouldn't hamper someone's spirits based on my point of view. Would I recommend it? I would say "yes" only because it's not a product I am firmly against.
Angie A.
My favorite ice cream is cookies and cream. So when I came across Hershey's cookies and cream bar I was so excited!!! The flavor is intense, it your actually eating ice cream but it's not cold. Very delicious. I don't really like white chocolate all that much, but I gotta say this combination is really something great!!
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
This is my favorites Hershey's chocolate. The taste is creamy with little crunchy pieces of cookies inside. The only thing I don't like is that is a bit too sweet for my taste. Solution: I just eat a piece or two to satisfy my sweet tooth (although it is extremely HARD to stop).
emine a.
Istanbul Turkey
The first few bites is in fact tasty and sinful, but afterwards your gut starts puking at the overly sweet-white chocolate in your mouth. This desiring taste only lasts a few minutes, as your mind starts telling you that what your putting into your stomach is in fact a bag of sugar.
I understand the appeal, and i do like the little cookie bits in the chocolate bar itself.
but at the end of the day this cream bar is not my cup of tea.
millie f.
I first tried this treat on my holiday to new York last year and fell in love with it ever since! its smooth and deliciously creamy with an irresistible cookie crunch! it reminds me of my holiday and any new Yorker would be familiar to this product , I'm just so gutted that it's hard to get your hands on in the UK!
Christina T.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
THE most yummiest chocolate ever! Cookies and Cream are simply amazing! I really shouldn't but it's tempting to eat the whole bar in one sitting. They are so good. The cookie crumbs and the chocolate combination? Just thinking about it makes me crave for one, NOW!
Samantha M.
Scarborough, ON
If you love white chocolate and Oreos, this is probably a match made in heaven for you.. It's literally super creamy with the right amount of crunch from the minuscule cookies that's surrounding by white chocolate. Let a piece melt in your mouth and you won't forget it! My favorite chocolate bar hands down!
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
By far the best chocolate bar to exist. So creamy and delicious. White chocolate as terrible as it may be for you is the best kind. The best Chocolate Hersey has to offer. I've been to the Hershey factory and you can bet I loaded up on this in the gift store
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?