BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Alice L.
When I have craving white chocolate, which is rare but when it there it's strong, I go for half a bar of this and I am so satisfied. The sweetness is strong, the cookies have a light crunch and has a dark flavor that complements the creamy white chocolate. Hot black coffee with this is a must for me!
Anitra C.
Brampton, ON
This has to be one of my favorite chocolate bars ever. Whenever I get to the store I always get two because I know that I will always eat the entire first one and will soon want a second. For a white chocolate bar, super creamy and melts in your mouth!
Nicole S.
BARRIE, Ontario
I've never been a white chocolate fan, but I adore these. It's the right amount of sweetness with the added crunch of the cookie pieces. They're definitely one of my favorites now!! My husband loves them, they're always in the house. Great product!
Danniela M.
Hershey's Cookies & Cream, is definitely to die for. I would give up everything just to be able to eat this. (Really?) 🙈 This baby can really get me to heaven, literally. It's so tasty, you can still munch the cookies and it helps my mind to relax and enjoy life. I really love this treat. Yum! 👅🍫
Meilang L.
These kisses are really good. The milk chocolate ones still beat these but this comes up second. I love the white chocolate and cookie bits but the chocolate itself is a little waxy. I only eat these when they are given to me, I would not buy these.
Marissa F.
Riverview, NB
I love cookies and cream Hershey's bars! Every year my parents give me one for Christmas and I guess that is part of the reason I like them so much, they bring back good memories! But the way the chocolate melts in your mouth and the surprise crunch of cookie once in a while is delectable.
Estefany E.
Caracas, Distrito capital
This is my favorite chocolate of all time. And I'm from Venezuela, we have the best cocoa in the world. Is amazing for anytime. You can melt it and use it on cakes or cupcakes. Or with it you can do a special kind of pie. Just the best.
Jessica W.
Cookies & Cream bars are so delicious you just can't get enough of them! They are the perfect combination and are very, very creamy and just plain tasty! They are my favorite Hershey's chocolate bar. I definitely recommend them.
Ocean S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Smooth white chocolate and cookies 'n' cream are a heavenly combination. I add them to stockings and the kids bring them to school to share with friends. They make everyone smile and I buy some extra for treats to keep the Christmas spirit and our taste buds alive.
Decka A.
Can't go wrong with this chocolate bar! After a busy stressful day, i turn to this! Its crunchy and melts in your mouth. I loveeeee white chocolate and cookies so this is a win win for me! i love Halloween when they sell it in bulk lol
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?