BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream
LO COMPRO Y NO ME CANSO DE COMPRARLO DESDE NINA HAN SIDO MIS FAVORITO HASTA AHORA, DONDE LO PUEDES COPRAR EN LOS SUPERMERCADO EN TIENDAS DE DULCES, EL SABOR NO TIENE EXPLICACION ES PARA TODO TIPO DE PERSONAS SE LOS RECOMIENDO CON LOS OJOS CERRADO
Aimee C.
Magherafelt
Without a doubt one of my favourite chocolate bars. It's so tasty and creamy but for people who don't like too much sweet you might not like this as it's for the sweet lovers. Highly recommend! Everyone should try :)
Rut R.
Este chocolate es uno de los mejores además de todos los productos de esta marca. Todos son muy buenos. Tienen un sabor muy rico, no hay chocolate igual a estos.
Kayla B.
Absolutely love these! I can't put them down. I got them at a shell fuel station. I have to stop myself from eating them every week! There are no comparable cookies & cream bars! The white chocolate is perfect.
Xiao w.
hail
I have sweet dreams because l love that and I don't speak English good but l speak because l have dream to talk English l really love America so much and I dream live There on American وبس والله المره الثانيه بحكي بالعربي
Karla Paola R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this. Whenever I go to the movies or I watch movies at home I must have one in my hand, super delicious, I love it! if you want to eat something delicious try it!
Kammy T.
Not a fan of cookies 'n creme? That's okay, neither am I. But, this is definitely an exception. I am all about rich, creamy white chocolate. So, that is already 4 stars. But, to actually be able to stomach something you don't even like? In my case, Oreos.. That last star has been earned. If you haven't gotten too into this, I recommend giving it another chance. Savor the taste. You just might change your mind.
Caro L.
Ponce
My sons favorite chocolate I buy a lot of these chocolate for him in a month. He love ThE taste of The cookies with ThE white chocolate i don't know why, because he don't eat any type of chocolate or cookie, he taste others but don't like another only white Hershey and milk chocolate Hershey original bar. I like eat so much but I mix with a hot chocolate and i use chocolate like sugar and ThE cookies at the end of chocolate omg Divine!!!!!!!
Lily Z.
Hands down my favorite chocolate would have to be Hershey's cookies n cream. These are so addicting! I like that they sell these mini-drops in resealable bags because I use to eat them by the bar. I would never finish one in one sitting, but it's nice to know that I can eat a few and re-seal the bag to keep it fresh. The chocolate itself is so smooth, it literally melts in your mouth.
Min Yuan C.
This is one of my favorite candy bars!! Let me start this review off by saying that I've never met anyone who doesn't like cookies and cream or chocolate, so this is definitely a perfect combination! It's really addictive too!! So stay out of this if you can't control yourself lol. Also, it's a gets a little too sweet sometimes in my opinion so if you're not all about that sweet life then I'd recommend you try something else!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?