BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Anok Y.
Edmonton, AB
I love this it tastes so good I would give this a five every time I take a bite it would make me want to eat it more and more but its not an everyday day choice it would have to be a end of the week choice but I love this so much I want this chocolate🍫 everyday
Kayla L.
These are one of my weaknesses. I love the little pieces of cookie and that this chocolate bar isn't too sweet. They are also decently priced depending on where you go. Although the chocolate isn't real chocolate (that's what I have heard), I still find myself able to enjoy this.
Asmaa I.
My fav chocolate favor for sure.i love it so much that i eat it like everyday even the days I'm not supposed to eat any sweet stuff.This chocolate is something out of this world and even my hole family eats it.I don't know what I would do without this chocolate.
Cheyanne S.
United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire
I freaking love Hersheys! Cookies&Cream is by far my favorite, you can also get this in Hersheys Kisses, which I love so much because their bite size but filled with goreous flavor. The cookie pieces are lovely as the candy melts in your mouth.
bea chantel p.
Winnipeg,Manitoba
To be honest I think the Hersheys bar is the only brand I know that actually sells a cookies and cream flavor. But either way I've loved these since I was a kid. My favorite part is the texture the cookie crumbs give it. It is almost like I'm actually eating cookies and milk.
Angie A.
My favorite ice cream is cookies and cream. So when I came across Hershey's cookies and cream bar I was so excited!!! The flavor is intense, it your actually eating ice cream but it's not cold. Very delicious. I don't really like white chocolate all that much, but I gotta say this combination is really something great!!
Lauren K.
Mississauga, ON
This is probably my all time favorite chocolate bar!! The chocolate and cookie pieces go very well together. It also isn't too sweet and has a bit of a crunch effect. It is also not expensive and is available at many retailers.
Happy munching:)
Gen M.
I typically enjoy some white chocolate but I find that Hershey's cookies 'n cream is far too sweet after two pieces and I can make out the sodium content. I may have a more delicate palate towards the sodium and it is certainly not terrible. Would I purchase this chocolate bar? Probably not. But I wouldn't hamper someone's spirits based on my point of view. Would I recommend it? I would say "yes" only because it's not a product I am firmly against.
emine a.
Istanbul Turkey
The first few bites is in fact tasty and sinful, but afterwards your gut starts puking at the overly sweet-white chocolate in your mouth. This desiring taste only lasts a few minutes, as your mind starts telling you that what your putting into your stomach is in fact a bag of sugar.
I understand the appeal, and i do like the little cookie bits in the chocolate bar itself.
but at the end of the day this cream bar is not my cup of tea.
Tammy G.
Omg when this at first came out I tried it and fell in love with it and had to get it every time I went to the store or made my mom buy me it back then I still love this bar I even get the ice cream yummy yummy might have to go buy one tomorrow
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?