BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Michelle B.
Maspeth, NY
Este es uno de mis dulces favoritos, en chocolate blanco es el que más me gusta. Me encanta su sabor y la combinación con las galletas.
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
I love Hershey's candy bars. I really love the chocolate bar with almonds. However, the cookies and cream candybar is a nice change when I am craving something a little different. The white chocolate is smooth and creamy; and I love the slight chocolaty crunch of the cookies.
Gina K.
Hershey's cookies and cream bar always hits the spot! People always complain that white chocolate isn't "real" chocolate but who cares? I'm not eating it for the health benefits of dark chocolate. I'm eating it because it is just plain delicious!! This one is always a winner.
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, MO
Seriously the BEST candy bar on the face of this planet!! I'm actually sad I don't have one right now. The way the white chocolate melts so perfectly and the little cookie pieces are like little presents just waiting to be uncovered, mmmm. I've tried other brands of cookies and cream bars, specifically Dove(since it is my favorite milk chocolate bar brand) but none can compare to a good ol' Hershey's Cookies and Cream. All the others seem too waxy. I will say, don't waste your money on the king size, it is thicker, but idk, something about it just isn't as good as the original size, but maybe that's just me.
Katy J.
Gilbert, AZ
We are candy fanatics at my house! Yes, I will admit that these bars are often used as "incentives". The creaminess of the bar is complemented with the bits of chocolate. In order to make this even more desirable, an overnight chilling in the refrigerator adds to the appeal.
Nadia C.
Brandon, MS
This is one of the best candy bars ever made! The way the white chocolate melts in your month and then you get the candy crunch... So yummy!!!
fredline n.
this is my favorite candy anything hershey ill eat it and i dont share for my bday i got 2 king size hershey from my friends thats how much i like hershey candy i do not eat no other chocolate
Lyndsey W.
I like the cookies and cream flavored Hershey's bar but think smaller sizes are better for me on this flavor. It has a great taste but I'm not a big white chocolate fan.
Stephanie S.
I'm not usually a fan of white chocolate but these drops are oddly satisfying. They're a perfect addition to late night ice cream runs or even just as a small treat when I'm craving sweets. Not my favorite candy to eat, but I'll eat these when we have them around the house.
Ninamay H.
Spring, TX
My go to chocolate bar. It's white chocolate with bits of cookie makes for a wonderful concoction of deliciousness. I've always enjoyed these. The price is great. Every once and awhile I am able to get them on sale and I definitely end up with more than a couple in my cart.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?