BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Hershey chocolate but this is the worst candy bar they make. It's almost too sweet and since it's white chocolate it's just waxy and sugary. I do love candy this just isn't for me
Nicole H.
I love this!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️. This is my go to sweet treat! It's really cheap and can be found at any store. I purchase these all the time, especially for that time of the month when I crave them. I definitely recommend them.😊
Ashley K.
I definitely prefer milk chocolate over white chocolate. That being said... this is one tasty candy bar! It's smooth with little bits of crunch from the cookies, and is good quality for the price.
Mandy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It's quite nice to have one once in a while (though definitely not every day). It's not my go-to bars for the reasons that it's nice when life is sad and you need some sweetness in your life, but so sickly sweet that it tastes like the white filling of an oreo cookie (a 5:1 ratio of sickly sweet white chocolate to cookie bits). However, it has a lovely crunch of cookie in each bite, and is quite good when frozen or put on subtly vanilla ice cream.
sabre L.
I'm in absolute love with this candy. I get my period, I get this chocolate bar. I get mad at my partner, I get this chocolate bar. I want a sweet snack, I get this chocolate bar! I can't think of a time where this wouldn't be good!
Kim L.
Sacramento, CA
...heaven! Deliciousness in a bar. I am more partial to white chocolate, so maybe that's why I prefer this over a regular Hershey's. I honestly this it is better than almost all chocolate bars (except for toffee and almond Symphony bar) because the white chocolate is less heavy and consuming with a nice mini cookie crunch.
Monell R.
I love white chocolate and I love cookies so bo tbh of them together in one make them irreplaceable! When I was younger my dad used to always have one waiting for me after school, so rhere like little happy pieces of my childhood.
Deborah C.
Hamilton, OH
Cookies and cream candy bar is my favorite candy bar. It is so good. I love the white chocolate with a little bit of regular chocolate in it. It just melts right in your mouth. You eat one piece and you will just want to keep eating mors and more. By far the best candy bar ever
Sammie S.
Two Rivers, WI
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate because it's really sweet, but this chocolate bar has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. Maybe it's because it tastes just like an oreo, I don't know. But I love it. Super delicious!
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
White chocolate is my favorite ever always has been always will be and the fact that they add lil cookie pieces makes this even better! Its so delicious and I love the flavor very much! Its great for lots of things too! Ice cream topper, dipping in your Coffee,Using on desserts.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?