BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Min Yuan C.
This is one of my favorite candy bars!! Let me start this review off by saying that I've never met anyone who doesn't like cookies and cream or chocolate, so this is definitely a perfect combination! It's really addictive too!! So stay out of this if you can't control yourself lol. Also, it's a gets a little too sweet sometimes in my opinion so if you're not all about that sweet life then I'd recommend you try something else!
Jaquie S.
TORONTO, ON
I love this chocolate bar because it's the taste of hard cookies and cream ice cream but in a chocolate bar, I actually got really sick of it when I was younger because it was when I first dicsovered it so I gave it a little break but then came right back to it because it's just so filling and yummy I personally would eat it all day just like I used to 😂🙈
Kiane d.

MY CHOCOLATE FAVORITE SOFT AND WITH LIGHT CROCHET AND CHILDHOOD TASTE WHEN YOU KNOW MEMBER OF SCHOOL TIMES FROM FRIENDS AI CMO IS GOOD
Diet:No Special Diet
Andreína B.
Miami
It is hard to find a chocolate so soft and tasty at the same time, that's why I'll never let go of these Hersheys bar. i love them so much, every time I go out I must buy one; it's the only way I can sattisfy my sweettooth and enjoy it to the very end. It's chocolate coockie chips are always crunchy and savory and the white chocolate around it is very soft and sweet. I recommend this to every chocolate lover out there!
Megan L.
Markham, ON
Wish I could eat these forever! Delicious mixture of white chocolate and cookie bits that makes you want to keep eating more. Super creamy and ratio of cookie bits to bar is very good since Hershey's doesn't skimp on ingredients! So yummy and great for breaking up and baking as well. Very affordable and can be found in most grocery places. If you don't want the regular size, they also come in smaller sizes and even bigger sizes.
Sofia C.
Maracaibo
Amazing and delicious!! The flavor is unique and very tastymade with top ingredients! The price is worth it! You should totally try this chocolate bar, You won´t regret it!
Sanjana A.
Manipal
Great chocolate bar! Love the taste of it and the cookie bits just make it better. In India it's a little costly because of the import charges but otherwise love it!❤👌
Lauren D.
I'm not from the US but they started selling this in the UK. If you're not from the US like me then you might find this chocolate quite strong. I can't really taste the cookie in it. It's quite cheap so It is alright as chocolate but it isn't in my top 100.
Leah K.
A scrumptious, mouth watering treat to have after a filling dinner. I love it with a big glass of milk! I personally love it over the taste of a regularly flavored chocolate bar. I like to pick myself up one when in line at the grocery store! I like to give them out at Halloween to the local kids!
Krol S.
This is by far THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN EARTH!!! I absolutely adore this chocolate, its a shame that in my country is not so easy to find and is very expensive. But every time I have the oportunity to grab one trust me I will and probably it wont be just one
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?