BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Gianna 23761 C.
no me gusta para nada el chocolate blanco me produce muchaaas nauseas. en general esta marca siempre complace mi paladar, pero el chocolate blanco no me gusta en ninguna presentacion ni marca.
Valentina A.
The best product, I love chocolate, and this one is my favorite. Its really good, it has a good taste, and the cookies and cream tastes excellent. The best chocolate of the world in my opinion.
Chloe O.
Manchester
I am in love with this scrumptious unique chocolate bar.  This is not pricey and is great value for your money. This does not compare at all to any of the alternatives and the flavour is mouth watering. I would definitely repurchase as it tastes so good.
Émilie C.
montréal
this is my fav chocolate bar, i love white chocolate and this one is AMAZING! i never get tired of them. if u never tried this one... try it! you will not be disappointed
Emanuela G.
L'aquila
THE BEST CHOCOLATE EVER. I REALLY LIKE IT. IT MELTS IN MOUTH, I BOUGHT IN A ONLINE AMERICAN FOOD SHOP, BECAUSE HERE IN ITALY THERE ISN'T THIS CHOCOLATE :(. I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN, REALLY DELICIOUS.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of Hershey's as I'm from the UK and it just tastes different from our chocolate but this flavour is definitely a winner, I absolutely love it. It's so light and so moreish!
Nirvana g.
es lo mejor que he probado por simepre seran mis chocolates faoritps . y no los cambien por ninguno . este es mi sabor favorito y por 4eso lo compro me encanta el sabor del chocolate blanco , lo como todas las tardes y lo recomienod a todos mis amigos
Ellis A.
SERRA,ES
i absolutely love anything from hersheys. and i am a big fan of white chocolate with cookies on it, so i would probably eat those to death. Perfect taste, texture and so much cookies on it :)
Daiana P.
Melhor da vida..... Amooo, o preferido de todos aqui em casa, além de consumirmos muito, utilizo em receitas de tordas doces, docinhos e brigadeiros para festas. Todo mundo ama muito.
Mari M.
Poderia ser melhor. Já comi barras de chocolates da hershey's mais satisfatórias. Ela tem um sabor diferente, mas, não tão bom quanto a tradicional, fora que, quando se come mais da metade passa a ser muito enjoado. Comprei uma vez e não compraria novamente.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?