BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Giulia Melo S.
Taubaté
Acho que é um dos maiores diferenciais da hersheys esta barra de chocolate branco cookie n cream. o preço ésensacional, mesmo que venha pouco chocolate é uma delicia para fazer e decorar doces e bolos, colocar em bebidas quentes e até mesmo comer puro, é um dos wue mais fosto
ORIALBIS A.
I love  this chocolate,  el Hershey es el mejor chocolate blanco que existelops  trocitos de galleta que trae es único.Is the best I love the taste just to think I want to eat this chocolate I recommend you buy it
Tamara L.
New Castle, DE
I am going to write two mini reviews for this product, one that assumes you have not tasted the product, and one that assumes that you have.

For those of you who have never ate a Hershey's Cookies n Creme Candy Bar - Two words, buy it. This is one of my favorite tasting candy bars ever made. For some reason white chocolate and cookie bits work together so well. The concoction creates a delicious party on your taste buds. I do not like white chocolate at all, in fact, it makes me sick to taste it. However, I love this candy bar. The white chocolate they use is either made differently then most, or the chocolate cookie bits help to negate the overpowerness of white chocolate. Either way, even if you hate white chocolate, you will probably still like this candy bar. The marriage of Cookies n Creme is a perfect match.

For those of you who have ate Hershey's Cookies n Creme - You already know how delicious this candy bar is. Do not hesitate to order off of Amazon. My order arrive quickly, as is expected from Amazon. In addition to that, there was no damage to any of the candy bars. In fact, there wasn't even so much as a candy bar broken in half.
Juliana J.
Santos, Brasil
My favorite of Hershey. Sweet and crunchy with a delicious texture, it's a unique and popular chocolate here in Brazil. We can find it easily anywhere and with a fair price. The best and cheapest dessert, I would by it forever.
Alison F.
Victoria, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've always disliked white chocolate, and always LOVED cookies'n'cream Hershey bars, so they must really be good!  I love the mix of the cookie bits with the melt-in-your-mouth chocolate.  If it were a dark or even milk chocolate, it would not be nearly as awesome of a combo.
Veronica L.
Definitivamente unos de mis chocolates favoritos , chocolate blanco con trozos de galleta, simplemente divino, no dejaría de comerlo, definitivamente tienen que comprarlo, es absolutamente delicioso, ideal a cualquier hora del día, me encanta, es increíble.
omarys a.
I LOVE IT !!!! one of the best chocolates I've tasted, perfect for carrying in your bag or purse, has that wonderful flavor you love the perfect combination, white chocolate cookies junco really do not know how I love this chocolate can never miss !!!!!!
Vinita M.
Love the taste of this rich chocolate! Good size bar too. It's so different in the cookies texture compared to other chocolates and is super affordable if you look in the right places! It's worth the price anyway, and I would 100% recommend to others! :)
Sophie H.
Have only had this Chocolate once and it was really good. Only bought it as it was on sale, I wouldn't buy it if it wasn't as I think it's a bit pricey. Good flavour and good ratio of chocolate to cookie. Would recommend to someone that hasn't tried it before.
Ana C.
I love chocolate but in a Hershey's I love him, we only because it is delicious but their combination makes one want to eat more and more non-stop, is undoubtedly an excellent gift because to who you don't love this candy bar. Also I love all the flavors.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?