BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Mag H.
This bar is honestly one of the best things Hershey make! It is the perfect combination of crunchy cookie bits and rich cream. This bar is literally a little slice of heaven. I could eat these every day! Overall this bar is probably one of my favorites this one gets two thumbs up!
Shannon B.
My Favorite candy bar ever, So creamy and chocolatey. the crunch is an extra bonus. if you like cookies and cream anything you will love this chocolate bar its my top favorite
Virtudes M.
Lo declare mi chocolate favorito por lo suave que es, el precio es adecuado a la calidad. Lo que no me funciona mucho es que es un poco grasoso pero el sabor vale la pena al 100%
Kaylee M.
CASSVILLE, NY
Mmmm I've loved these ever since I was a youngun. So good. I'm not a big chocolate eater and not even a big cookies and cream fan but these have always been able to satisfy my sweet tooth. My mom would bring them home as a dessert for me I'll never forget her pulling one out of her purse. So good. These are delicious and not tooo sweet in my opinion. I don't really like candy bars to be honest. I wish that Hershey's had more white chocolate type of bars because I prefer it but overall these are amazing!
Casey L.
Thibodaux, LA
One of my favorite treats!! This candy bar is so good! I eat one every couple of weeks or so. I usually eat just half at a time and it's just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I purposely leave mines in the car to meld and i eat it melted. It taste so amazing a creamy when i do that. I mean it taste good when its hard but thats just how i perfer it .
Michelle B.
Maspeth, NY
Este es uno de mis dulces favoritos, en chocolate blanco es el que más me gusta. Me encanta su sabor y la combinación con las galletas.
Megan V.
This is my go-to snack when I'm craving chocolate because not only do you get to experience chocolate.. you get a little mix of cookies with it too! it's the perfect treat for those movie nights because it's easy to put inside your bag! like milk + cookies in a convenient bar!
Gina K.
Hershey's cookies and cream bar always hits the spot! People always complain that white chocolate isn't "real" chocolate but who cares? I'm not eating it for the health benefits of dark chocolate. I'm eating it because it is just plain delicious!! This one is always a winner.
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
I love Hershey's candy bars. I really love the chocolate bar with almonds. However, the cookies and cream candybar is a nice change when I am craving something a little different. The white chocolate is smooth and creamy; and I love the slight chocolaty crunch of the cookies.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?