BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Hershey's Cookies N Creme Bar is on e of our all time favorites! The white chocolate is good and it's loaded with crumbled oreo cookies! This is a great alternative when you might not be in the mood for chocolate - if that would ever be possible! But this is a great candy bar!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It's not always easy to find a cookies and cream flavor in a candy bar, but Hershey has managed has managed to pull it off, and it's very delicious. Best cookies and cream bar ever. Yum! One of my faves.
Kyleigh C.
Wesson, MS
I absolutely love Hershey's cookies and creme bar. When I was little I always got one every time I visited my grandparents. I couldn't wait to bite into a creamy crunchy bar. It taste just like you're eating cookies and creme ice cream. (Especially if you put it in the freezer) So delicious, I can't go to the store and not bye one.
Michelle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not my favorite. in my opinion white chocolate is extremely sweet, and this chocolate i feel like it has a lot of butter or oils. if you don't like extremely sweet chocolate i would not recommend this
Erica D.
Bayonne, NJ
I absolutely love white chocolate as it is smoothr and creamier than its counterpart of milk chocolate. This bar is the perfect blend of white chocolate and cookie crunches. This bar is pure heaven. I wish Hershey's created a line of pure white chocolate bars as the white chocolate in the cookies and cream bar is pure perfection!
Stephanny M.
Me encanta, me encanta! Nada como el Hershey, definitivamente. Pero este en especial es uno de mis favoritos. Perfecto para regalar, así sea a otra persona o a uno mismo, ¿por qué no? La cosa es que sabe riquísimo. Lo amarán como yo!
Nickie P.
San Pablo, CA
This is my second favorite chocolate bar. Its sooo delicious and it's soooo good. It's like an oreo cookie in a chocolate bar form. I totally recommend who ever hasn't eaten this before to try it. Even though it has a lot of calories it's bad for you but its too good to not try.
Rachel M.
This is one of my favorite candy bars and I love the snack size. It's not too big or too small. The taste of this chocolate bar will have you coming back for more. I recommend this candy to everyone!!
Serina P.
Portland, OR
This is the only Hershey bar I like! These are yummy if you like cookies and cream and they are also perfect to have over ice cream! I haven't bought them in ages but just seeing the picture reminded me that I need to get some! Perhaps Santa will leave them in stockings this year!!
Angelena I.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is the best white chocolate candy bar ive ever eaten. The white chocolate is so smooth that it melts in your mouth leaving you with just the right amount of cookie. In the stores shop in their they're usually located right by the checkout line. Try it you wont be disappointed.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?