BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
chloe c.
Horley, Surrey
I have to be completely honest, I was very skeptical to try these. I don't like the original Hersheys, but oh my! These are unreal, they're so creamy and taste just like cookies and cream. They taste a lot like oreos. I buy these all the time, love them!
Paola V.
buenos aires
tengo varios chocolates favoritos, y este es una de ellos me encanta el chocolate blanco pero la mezcla de este es delicioso, tiene un muy buen precio me gusta comprarlo una y otra vez, es super adictivo, lo recomiendo un 100% no dejaras de comerlo.
Arianna A.
Valencia, Venezuela
This is my favorite candy bar of all time! Literally because of this, cookies n cream has become my all time favorite flavor for everything! The chocolate is so creamy and the little cookie balls add just the perfect amount of crunch. I love that it's just as sweet as the milk chocolate bar (I don't like that bitter dark chocolate taste) but I've heard some people complain that it's too sweet so be weary of that if you don't like food that's too too sweet
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
I don't think i could ever wrap my head around the fact that someone would hate this chocolate bar. its SOO good. Its so creamy and you get a bit of extra chocolatey crunch with the cookie pieces. IT can be super sweet so make sure to drink lots of water!
Karen M.
Santo domingo
recomendadisimo estos chocolates hershey"s estan increibles cuando los muerdes tienen una sensacion de crushin gracias a las minis cookies que lleva adentro, es simplemente  la perfecta combinacion entre lo crunshi y lo cream. lo ame
Lucia R.
Maravillas puedo decir siempre del Hershey's su sabor es único te transporta a otro lugar me encanta de verdad es uno de mis snack favoritos y sin duda siempre elijo este producto y lo haria por siempre es muy rico su sabor unica cambiara y te endulzara el día me encanta muchisimoo♥
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is soooo good. I love the crunchy taste of cookie bits with the white chocolate. It's really better than the milk chocolate. Usually I purchase it at Walmart, everytime I go there. Perfect as a gift for someone special (or for yourself!!)
Claudia Mariel R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Everybody love it!! i love these chocolate it is so different, it taste really good, it have the perfect combination of white chocolate and coockies, you can buy it anywhere, supermarkets, drugstores and groceries, you have to taste it, and share.
Ashley C.
Mervin, Saskatchewan
My all time favourite chocolate bar growing up and I have to say it still is one of my favourites. I think it tastes like the perfect cookies and cream mixture. The chocolate is smooth and the cookie bites are just the perfect crispness.

Es otro de mis dulces favoritos, me encanta el chocolate blanco y este es el mejor de todos, es perfecto para un lindo regalo, lo compro cada vez que puedo, además de que tienen una variedad de sabores que me encanta, me encanta
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?