BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Hannah L.
OBSESSED! I am not the biggest fan of white chocolate but I absolutely adore oreo. I think the white chocolate isn't that 'powerfull'. I mainly taste the oreo cookie crumbles. I love the bite in the chocolate bar. It just makes it more fun and so much more tastier!
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
This is one of the only kinds of white chocolate that I can tolerate. I am just not a while chocolate fan, but the Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars are wonderful! The chocolate itself is creamier and the cookie bits make all the difference in the world. This has always been one of my ironic favorites. Three cheers for cookie bits!
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert
Usually I don't like white chocolate, only in high quality and original sweets, that is why I was surprised, when friend give me a bite of this bar. Sooo yummy! Very sweet, of course, but tasty. Cookies are crispy, not too hard, and there are a lot of them.
Komalpreet K.
Calgary
It's bomb! I love this chocolate bars, its creamy and sweet. Definitely nothing like other white chocolate bars. It gives you a little bit of crunch with the added pieces of oreos. This is the cheapest most delicous chocolate bar! If you are a white chocolate lover this is definitly the product for you!
Elsa T.
Saint-charles de bellechasse, QC
Le gout de cette barre de chocolat est excellent. Je m'attendais à ce qu'elle soit trop sucré lorsque je l'ai essayé la première fois, mais ce n'était pas le cas, le gout était plutôt balancé. Je n'en mange pas trop souvent puisque c'est quand même calorifique mais lorsque c'est le cheat Day, je la choisi.
Paola G.
It is a really good chocolate. Although it is suuuuuper sweet and I can't eat it all at once, I really enjoy each bite. I have tried it because I have received it as a gift, so I haven't eaten it often. But I could say that it is worthy to repurchase and enjoy!
Flavinha K.
Os pedaços crocantes que vem nele sao muito gostosos por mim comeria todos os dias.mas o ruim e que engorda muito!pelo fato de ser doce mas indico a vocês experimentar o bis de Harshey´s
Stephanie M.
panama
THIS IS LIKE THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD! Seriously, this chocolate has an excellent flavor. Right now I want one just by thinking about it. It's verry afordable in some places it cost just 1$ and it totally worth to break the diet!! lol, seriously
Jolia C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cookies and Crème yum.

Nice milk chocolate taste with the nice sweet crunchy taste.
Love the texture and the taste.

It's a sweet treat.
Meant to be savour to eat.

Bought at local grocery store.
You can also buy online: amazon.
Nosiree S.
So de verlos se me hace agua la boca! comerme un chocolate blanco relleno de chips de chocolates crujientes, es simplemente una poesia en mi boba! Disfrutar cada tarde de unos minutos para degustar lo bueno de la vida comiendome un Hershey"s, no tiene precio!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?