BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Holly A.
These are BEYOND addictive! One bite & you won't stop! Honestly my favourite sweet treat, always so satisfying! So cream & the cookies give that crunch creating the ultimate chocolate treat for anyone! Would highly recommend anyone trying!
Gabriela T.
Nao tenho nada a reclamar, é muito bom, a Hersheys faz chocolates muito bons, sou faz chocolates muito bons e eu amos esses que tem cookies junto, fica delicioso, mas esse especialmente eu acgo que falta algo pra melhorar mais ainda no sabor dele!!!
Yureana V.
Caracas
Es uno de los mejores chocolates que he probado, es dulce pero no empalaga, lo como tan seguido que puedo, como una vez al mes,  no se puede comparar porque es un chocolate diferente, en mi país es un poco costoso, sí se lo recomendaría a otras personas.
Hershey's is one of the best chocolates that can exist without a doubt I love it too much This chocolate is too rich It has a unique flavor One gets enamored with this real chocolate
vilma l.
Doral, FL
I cant stop eating chocolate, this one its just so addictive that i buy it every time. i cant just eat one bar so i buy like three or four, and if i cant buy a few bars i buy the drops the little bites they are just perfect. The taste its amazing i love it.
Sophie H.
Chesterfield
me and my partner love this chocolate!! everytime were in Tesco and we see this we have to buy it and stock up its always at such a great price. the taste is like no chocolate we've ever had before! we will keep on repurchasing this for years to come!
Bianca R.
THIS CHOCOLATE BAR IS AMAZING! The chocolate just oozes into your mouth. I probably eat this like one or twice every 2-3 months. So affordable. The flavour is incredible, I cant even explain. I would definitely repurchase this chocolate and I would definitely recommend.
Sam S.
Burlington , ON
My all time favourite candy bar, you can't go wrong with white chocolate in general but this one is the best of them all. I also love using them in my baking! since its a relatively thin bar they break up really easily and taste so good in cookies!!
Selma H.
el taref
I love this candy bar ;) The white chocolate is just perfectly sweet. The cookie bits are so chocolatey. I like to let the candy bar just melt in my mouth and chew the little cookie bits that are left over when the white chocolate melts! Very fun to eat!
Deborah K.
Amo demais os chocolates da Marca ''Hershey's'' não pode faltar aqui em casa é muito bom
gosto muito de chocolates brancos e é um dos mais tradicionas a barra é muito gostosa
ate pq tem pedacinhos de biscoitos e isso é oque eu mais adoro aprovo
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?