BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Josee R.
My favorite chocolate bar of all times! I could eat one everyday lol! I might eat one or 2 or 3 .... shh.. in a month lol, they are 82 cents where i get them, super affordable..maybe why i keep buying some! I Always recommend Cookies and Cream chocolate bar to everyone!!
Mylton R.
I love it! The Hershey's Snack Size Cookies and Cream is the best, I can prove it for myself. I'm sorry Nestle, but you can't handle it. Hershey's rocks! Besides, it's a cheap and accessible for me and the people who live in my country, Brazil. So, this is the first option. It should be more popular in Brazil.
Lizbeth M.
Su sabor delicioso y peculiar es el que nos tiene encantados! en hora buena al que se le ocurrió inventarlas! y combinar todos esos ingredientes, nos encanta su sabor tan cremoso que caracteriza este chocolate, eso lo convierte en estar en el segundo lugar de mi top 5
Kariany M.
Lo siento pero este chocolate es increíble, soy una chica que siempre esta comiendo dulce y casi siempre lo compraba en una farmacia, de hecho, en el trabajo cuando tengo ansiedad o algo, este era el que compraba, la verdad es que es divino. este es uno de mis chocolates preferidos. Lov itttt!!!
Catherine C.
I buy these to put in the families stockings at Christmas and Easter baskets at Easter, but I keep some on hand because when you need something sweet they work.  Hershey's makes the best chocolate and at such a great price. I would recommend them .

Hannah L.
OBSESSED! I am not the biggest fan of white chocolate but I absolutely adore oreo. I think the white chocolate isn't that 'powerfull'. I mainly taste the oreo cookie crumbles. I love the bite in the chocolate bar. It just makes it more fun and so much more tastier!
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
This is one of the only kinds of white chocolate that I can tolerate. I am just not a while chocolate fan, but the Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars are wonderful! The chocolate itself is creamier and the cookie bits make all the difference in the world. This has always been one of my ironic favorites. Three cheers for cookie bits!
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert
Usually I don't like white chocolate, only in high quality and original sweets, that is why I was surprised, when friend give me a bite of this bar. Sooo yummy! Very sweet, of course, but tasty. Cookies are crispy, not too hard, and there are a lot of them.
Komalpreet K.
Calgary
It's bomb! I love this chocolate bars, its creamy and sweet. Definitely nothing like other white chocolate bars. It gives you a little bit of crunch with the added pieces of oreos. This is the cheapest most delicous chocolate bar! If you are a white chocolate lover this is definitly the product for you!
Elsa T.
Saint-charles de bellechasse, QC
Le gout de cette barre de chocolat est excellent. Je m'attendais à ce qu'elle soit trop sucré lorsque je l'ai essayé la première fois, mais ce n'était pas le cas, le gout était plutôt balancé. Je n'en mange pas trop souvent puisque c'est quand même calorifique mais lorsque c'est le cheat Day, je la choisi.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?