BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
sahil b.
I thought,nothing can beat the Taste of chocolates. But after consuming these cookies,i changed my mind. These cookies are out of the world,the smoothy,the chocolaty portion and then the mixture of smoothy and chocolate is just amazing  Cant wait to eat it again.
Lizbeth M.
Su sabor delicioso y peculiar es el que nos tiene encantados! en hora buena al que se le ocurrió inventarlas! y combinar todos esos ingredientes, nos encanta su sabor tan cremoso que caracteriza este chocolate, eso lo convierte en estar en el segundo lugar de mi top 5
Kariany M.
Lo siento pero este chocolate es increíble, soy una chica que siempre esta comiendo dulce y casi siempre lo compraba en una farmacia, de hecho, en el trabajo cuando tengo ansiedad o algo, este era el que compraba, la verdad es que es divino. este es uno de mis chocolates preferidos. Lov itttt!!!
Mylton R.
I love it! The Hershey's Snack Size Cookies and Cream is the best, I can prove it for myself. I'm sorry Nestle, but you can't handle it. Hershey's rocks! Besides, it's a cheap and accessible for me and the people who live in my country, Brazil. So, this is the first option. It should be more popular in Brazil.
Diandy C.
Doral, FL
I LOVE CHOCOLATE! ♥
This is one of the best brands of chocolate, Its flavor is indisputable, I do not regret buying them, I can recommend it 100% and the brand has a lot of presentations, white chocolate, dark chocolate, among others that really would love anyone !
Hannah L.
OBSESSED! I am not the biggest fan of white chocolate but I absolutely adore oreo. I think the white chocolate isn't that 'powerfull'. I mainly taste the oreo cookie crumbles. I love the bite in the chocolate bar. It just makes it more fun and so much more tastier!
Catherine C.
I buy these to put in the families stockings at Christmas and Easter baskets at Easter, but I keep some on hand because when you need something sweet they work.  Hershey's makes the best chocolate and at such a great price. I would recommend them .

Daymi R.
They were my favorite chocolate for a loong time, actually I bought them almost every day, is a nice product from hersheys although Im more classical and prefer the original one withoud almonds and stuff, I like it very much and you can use it in ohters desserts.
Komalpreet K.
Calgary
It's bomb! I love this chocolate bars, its creamy and sweet. Definitely nothing like other white chocolate bars. It gives you a little bit of crunch with the added pieces of oreos. This is the cheapest most delicous chocolate bar! If you are a white chocolate lover this is definitly the product for you!
Rommy R.
Chocolate blanco es buenazo, en esos días fríos uno de estos de saca una sonrisa. Son muy deliciosos ese crujido de la galleta es una sensación muy rica.  Amo este chocolate . Para toda la familia , amigos, novio, para todos . Es simplemente delicioso
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?