BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Camila T.
um chocolate de altíssima qualidade, contem um sabor incrível além de ser mais saudável do que os comum, sem duvida se é a melhor opção de doce para se comer a qualquer instante de facil armazenamento para casos diferentes do meu que não o mesmo inteiro no mesmo instante.
Karen V.
Esto es un chocolate delicioso. derecho es mi favorito. Me encanta el sabor y la convinación del chocolate blanco con la galleta oreo. Lo único es que este chocolate puede llegar a empalagar un poco pero no le quita lo delicioso al producto. Se los recomiendo ampliamente.
Karholine P.
Esta es la mejor de todas las marcas de chocolates, super cremosa con piezas de galleta que hace que sea increíblemente delicioso, definitivamente me encanta y por lo general lo venden en  lugares super cercanos y lo mejor de todo, a un precio estupendamente  accesible
Orneli B.
Hands down my favorite chocolate bar and candy of all time! I used to be a big Kitkat Fan but but ever since discovering this, I haven't looked back! I always buy them from the dollar store for like 0.98 cents cause they're cheap and so worth it! The crunchy texture is the best!
Stephanie P.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this bar. The combination of white chocolate/cream and cookie crumbles? Yum. It's my treat that I get myself at the grocery store every once in awhile. Every one should try it at least once ;) I recommend it for everyone to try! snack size isn't too bad on the diet either.
Ambar S.
Maracay,ARA
 es demasiado delicioso!Este es definitivamente mi chocolate favorito en el mundo. Sólo mirar me hace salivar, es muy cremoso. Nunca puedo parar después de intentar un poco. Aunque actualmente en mi país es un poco difícil de conseguir y eso me hace gruñón
Maria Eug V.
Caracas
adoro los chocolates pero cuando conoci los Hersheys realmente me volvi ADICTA. Un amigo viajo a Colombia y me trajo uno gigante y les juro que me lo devore en menos de lo que pensarian. Son deliciosos y me encantan como a mil personas mas.. Jamas dejen de existir plss!
madeline a.
toronto, ON
THIS IS THE ONLY HERSHY CHOCOLATE THAT I LOVE. the little crunches and milky chocolate its the best by far. I love cookies and cream generally but this is lovely. Best little treat and will be a classic for years to come i'm sure. I recommend if you haven't tried it to try it.
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
love it. who wouldn't like this chocolate bar. it is my daily thing. everyday i go to work i always have this as a break snack. the cookies and cream is very good and i recommend this product to everyone who like chocolate and cookies and cream. give it a try and a thumbs up.
Carolina G.
London
I actually tried these out in Brighton, they were very tasty and good. I tried it with one of my best friends and we loved it. For people who live in the Uk, I would recommend buying it because they are not expensive. This is good for those who loves white chocolate like me!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?