BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Reem H.
Do you like chocolate bars that have a cuddle crunch it it and is infused with your favorite cookie and favorite type of chocolate! This is by far my most favorite chocolate bar ever. It is one of the most tastiest cookies and cream chocolate bar out their. I buy this from Hasty market, Fresh co and many more. It has a great value it is under two dollars since I was. I would recommend this to all cookies & creams lovers as well as white chocolate lovers.
Gabriela N.
Clermont, FL
Creo que 5 estrellas es muy poquito para valorar la calidad y sabor de este chocolate, me encanta, es la gloria, de verdad me atrevo a decir que es para mi el mejor chocolate que puedieron haber creado en el eje de la tierra, y cualquiera Que no lo ha probado no saben de lo que se estan perdiendo !! Super recomendado.
aya l.
khouribga
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Andrea F.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD. the flavor is unique, none are equal you, feel 100% good crunchy cookies with white chocolate flavor, as a super spectacular is present since it is very tasty and large presentation gives much to talk about. The presentation is very striking and provocative, only to see the wrapper already you causes and irresistibly feel like buying it.
Jefferson H.
Miami,Florida
Me encanta Hershey's, que el sabor de su chocolate blanco e incluso combinar con galleticaqs similar a algunos oreos es demasiado espectacular. Este chocolate para cualquier persona es adictivo incluso si usted comienza a inventarlo con un helado de chocolate o chocolate o ambos. No tengo demasiada explicación sólo que son excelentes.
Alicia S.
Carbonear , NL
This chocolate bar is by far THE best bar ever. I am not a big chocolate or sweets lover for that matter, but this bar is just amazing and perfect in everyway, it is most definitely my go to treat! and it is so cheap, usually $2 or less. No other chocolate bar can compare to this one !!
Casey K.
Toronto, ON
This chocolate is so addictive!! If you're a fan of cookies and chocolate, these will be your best friend! I have a huge sweet tooth, and this chocolate bar definitely satisfies it. It can be a little sweet to others, but it definitely worth a try. I love these and would recommend it to any chocolate lover!
jude n.
Ottawa, ON
sooo delicious! I love cookies and cream  everything,so this is like heaven. The creamy white chocolate and the cookies ugh to die for! i can eat this whole bar in one sitting. Its one of my favourites. Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves white chocolate or don't you will fall in love
Anaya N.
Princes Town
Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream this is probably one of my favorite candies of all time. I absolutely love this. The tiny bites of the cookies add such a great texture to the smooth chocolate. I absolutely love the taste combo. It is extremely sweet so sugar rush is an assumable after-effect.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
I am a white chocolate lover, and this chocolate bar is my absolute favourite. It's sweet without being too sweet (although some people I know who prefer milk chocolate do say it's overly sweet). The cookie pieces are a great addition and break up the sweetness a bit and gives the bar a nice crunch.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?