BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Loren M.
Gold Coast
Second favourite chocolate of all time. definitely, recommend to anyone. it might just be because I'm Australian and it is very hard to find (just like Dr Pepper) but it tastes amazing. the product is a little more on the pricey side for the amount of chocolate you get in the package, but it tastes great and that is all that matters.
Marissa A.
Stavanger
I've never been a big fan of Hershey's Chocolate but this is one of my favorite bars from them. The sweet white chocolate with the little crunchy bits of cookie can cure any sweet tooth ache you may have! I'm currently out of the country but as soon as I get back this is one of my guilty pleasures I can't wait to get my hands on!
Sthefany M.
Muito bom,eu e meu namorado somos apaixonados por esse chocolate,fica cada vez melhor,muito viciante ele,junto com uma coca cola fica sensacional de verdade muito gostoso,experimentem, vai virar o preferido de todos vocês também.....
Nathalia P.
Caracas, Venezuela
Creo que 5 estrellas es muy poquito para valorar la calidad y sabor de este chocolate, me encanta, es la gloria,  de verdad me atrevo a decir que es para mi el mejor chocolate que puedieron haber creado en el eje de la tierra, y cualquiera que no lo haya probado no saben de lo que se estan perdiendo!! Super recomendado.
Fer N.
El Chocolate, es una de mis golosinas favoritas, aunque soy vegetariana no me he privado de las delicias de Hershey's es una explosión de sabores cuando lo pruebas, lo compro cada vez que lo puedo encontar, lo recomiendo es muy rico para los amantes del chocolate blanco.
Maria M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

It is the best chocolate in the world. The ingredients blend perfectly and leave an explosion of flavor in your mouth. It does not compare with anything, the presentation, the price, the size and the variety of flavors make this product, an addiction. Who has not tried this chocolate, does not know what is being lost
Paola N.
AI MEU DEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melhor chocolate branco da face da Terra, não troco por nada, absolutamente nada! Depois do almoço ou jantar como sobremesa, para fazer receitas.... Serve para absolutamente tudo! Eu amo e nas minhas compras nunca falta! NUNCA MESMO! É delicioso e doce na medida certa.
Gabriela N.
Clermont, FL
Creo que 5 estrellas es muy poquito para valorar la calidad y sabor de este chocolate, me encanta, es la gloria, de verdad me atrevo a decir que es para mi el mejor chocolate que puedieron haber creado en el eje de la tierra, y cualquiera Que no lo ha probado no saben de lo que se estan perdiendo !! Super recomendado.
Reem H.
Do you like chocolate bars that have a cuddle crunch it it and is infused with your favorite cookie and favorite type of chocolate! This is by far my most favorite chocolate bar ever. It is one of the most tastiest cookies and cream chocolate bar out their. I buy this from Hasty market, Fresh co and many more. It has a great value it is under two dollars since I was. I would recommend this to all cookies & creams lovers as well as white chocolate lovers.
Andrea F.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD. the flavor is unique, none are equal you, feel 100% good crunchy cookies with white chocolate flavor, as a super spectacular is present since it is very tasty and large presentation gives much to talk about. The presentation is very striking and provocative, only to see the wrapper already you causes and irresistibly feel like buying it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?