BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Melissa L.
Bremerton, WA
I normally hate white chocolate. But the Cookies and Cream Hershey's bar has been of favorite of mine for years. It is the perfect balance of white and chocolate. Not too sweet. Not chalky at all. In fact, it's the ONLY Hershey's bar I eat as I always considered Hershey's to be an inferior chocolate. Usually too oily. But not this one.
Blessing B.
Hands down one of my favorite Hershey products. Cookies n cream is one of my favorite flavors. Little pieces of Oreo cookies and chocolate mixed together=yummy combination. I would recommend trying these.
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars are my hands down favorite treat! I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, and cookies and cream is always a favorite flavor of mine. The Creamy milk Chocolate mixed with cookie chunks is a perfect balance and a great candy. Beware though, they do melt quick!
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Amazing chocolate bar I #HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!!! I'm weak for chocolate and have to have one all the time I walk in a store lol it's taste is just delicious when you let it melt in your mouth you can feel the little crunch!!!
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
I really want one right now as we speak. I haven't had one in so long ugh. Its rare I see fresh ones at the store so I never pick one up. I will definitely need to go on the hunt for a fresh shipment of these.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Im a Fan of chocolate,  I like it in all flavors, shape, size and all that jazz. obviusly this one is in my list of favorites, honestly is my fave withe chocolate and i s a big plus that is cookies ans cream.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
I don't care much for chocolate, but I love white chocolate. These are by far my favorite of the kisses. The white chocolate isn't too decadent but melts nicely in your mouth and the cookie bits add a nice crunch! They're so good I stocked up on them when they went on sale after easter!
Macy S.
This candy bar is like a small taste of heaven. In each bite you can feel the love it was made with. I like to get a mini ones so that they are more easily accessible. The best chocolate candy bar there is out there.
Chasmine  D.
This cookies and creme bar is soooo good. its a good change from the regular Hershey's bar. it's sweeter but that's because its white chocolate but again its a good change and I love getting this candy bar if I want something different.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
I'm not usually a huge white chocolate fan but this stuff is different! I think it's the crunch of the cookie pieces contrasted with the creamy white chocolate. It tastes amazing. If you're unsure, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?