BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Reem H.
Do you like chocolate bars that have a cuddle crunch it it and is infused with your favorite cookie and favorite type of chocolate! This is by far my most favorite chocolate bar ever. It is one of the most tastiest cookies and cream chocolate bar out their. I buy this from Hasty market, Fresh co and many more. It has a great value it is under two dollars since I was. I would recommend this to all cookies & creams lovers as well as white chocolate lovers.
Gabriela N.
Clermont, FL
Creo que 5 estrellas es muy poquito para valorar la calidad y sabor de este chocolate, me encanta, es la gloria, de verdad me atrevo a decir que es para mi el mejor chocolate que puedieron haber creado en el eje de la tierra, y cualquiera Que no lo ha probado no saben de lo que se estan perdiendo !! Super recomendado.
Paola N.
AI MEU DEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melhor chocolate branco da face da Terra, não troco por nada, absolutamente nada! Depois do almoço ou jantar como sobremesa, para fazer receitas.... Serve para absolutamente tudo! Eu amo e nas minhas compras nunca falta! NUNCA MESMO! É delicioso e doce na medida certa.
Sunilde G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
este es el mejor chocolate que he probado es muy rico me encanta la combinacion de galletas y chocolate blanco, cabe destacar que el chocolate blanco es mi favorito  este chocolate es lo mejor...... si fuese por mi me la pasaría comiendo este chocolate  a este chocolate me gustaria darle 100 estrellas es lo maximooo..
aya l.
khouribga
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Andrea F.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD. the flavor is unique, none are equal you, feel 100% good crunchy cookies with white chocolate flavor, as a super spectacular is present since it is very tasty and large presentation gives much to talk about. The presentation is very striking and provocative, only to see the wrapper already you causes and irresistibly feel like buying it.
Casey K.
Toronto, ON
This chocolate is so addictive!! If you're a fan of cookies and chocolate, these will be your best friend! I have a huge sweet tooth, and this chocolate bar definitely satisfies it. It can be a little sweet to others, but it definitely worth a try. I love these and would recommend it to any chocolate lover!
Jefferson H.
Miami,Florida
Me encanta Hershey's, que el sabor de su chocolate blanco e incluso combinar con galleticaqs similar a algunos oreos es demasiado espectacular. Este chocolate para cualquier persona es adictivo incluso si usted comienza a inventarlo con un helado de chocolate o chocolate o ambos. No tengo demasiada explicación sólo que son excelentes.
Jennifer G.
Uno de mis chocolates favoritos, aunque no se si tenga uno porque los amo a todoss! este es esencial en mi vida, lo puedo llevar a cualquier lado, comer en cualquier momento y untar con muchas cosas! lo recomiendo 100%
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
I think everyone by now must know this is one of the best chocolate bars! Its great because the little cookie bits add a little crunch. It is definitely sweet but that bar is thin enough that you are not eating a lot at one time so it does not become overwhelming. This bar is my go to if I need a sweet treat!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?