BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
aya l.
khouribga
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Andrea F.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD. the flavor is unique, none are equal you, feel 100% good crunchy cookies with white chocolate flavor, as a super spectacular is present since it is very tasty and large presentation gives much to talk about. The presentation is very striking and provocative, only to see the wrapper already you causes and irresistibly feel like buying it.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
I think everyone by now must know this is one of the best chocolate bars! Its great because the little cookie bits add a little crunch. It is definitely sweet but that bar is thin enough that you are not eating a lot at one time so it does not become overwhelming. This bar is my go to if I need a sweet treat!
Jefferson H.
Miami,Florida
Me encanta Hershey's, que el sabor de su chocolate blanco e incluso combinar con galleticaqs similar a algunos oreos es demasiado espectacular. Este chocolate para cualquier persona es adictivo incluso si usted comienza a inventarlo con un helado de chocolate o chocolate o ambos. No tengo demasiada explicación sólo que son excelentes.
Alicia S.
Carbonear , NL
This chocolate bar is by far THE best bar ever. I am not a big chocolate or sweets lover for that matter, but this bar is just amazing and perfect in everyway, it is most definitely my go to treat! and it is so cheap, usually $2 or less. No other chocolate bar can compare to this one !!
Casey K.
Toronto, ON
This chocolate is so addictive!! If you're a fan of cookies and chocolate, these will be your best friend! I have a huge sweet tooth, and this chocolate bar definitely satisfies it. It can be a little sweet to others, but it definitely worth a try. I love these and would recommend it to any chocolate lover!
Jennifer G.
Uno de mis chocolates favoritos, aunque no se si tenga uno porque los amo a todoss! este es esencial en mi vida, lo puedo llevar a cualquier lado, comer en cualquier momento y untar con muchas cosas! lo recomiendo 100%
Alison E.
Surrey, BC
Way too sweet!!!  The only good thing would be the crispy little cookie pieces.  But otherwise this product gives me a toothache and a headache from how artificial it is!  I can not say I will ever buy this is a full size bar.  The most I will ever eat of this type of candy bar, is a Halloween fun size.
🌸 A.
Eu amo porque e muito crocante e com um saber maravilhoso, quando estou estudando eu gosto de ter um sempre por perto ai da vontade de comer toda hora, sempre que posso coloco no carrinho quando vou fazer feira. Eu amo o sabor. Valeu o dinheiro. Eu recommendo -los. são otimos bem deliciosos e bons
Anaya N.
Princes Town
Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream this is probably one of my favorite candies of all time. I absolutely love this. The tiny bites of the cookies add such a great texture to the smooth chocolate. I absolutely love the taste combo. It is extremely sweet so sugar rush is an assumable after-effect.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?