BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Tomer h.
rehovot
I love the traditional cookies n creme bars but I always feel guilty for finishing the whole bar. With the convenience of the resealable bag, I can have a few drops and close up the bag And save the rest for later . the drops are also a lot easier and cleaner to eat than the bar.
Jose D.
i love hersheys this is a bad boys candy, is so tasty. sometimes i preffer something least sweat but this breaks my own rules of taste. this is one of that imaginary things with what you dream for, yeah you dream for this chocolates. the crush and the sweat mix are the perfection
Miriam G.
I love this! It taste much like an oreo to me, which makes sense aha. i eat this not to often ( i have really bad teeth already haha) I bought this at Tesco in the 'american food' section. i think it is very good value for money. i would recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth!
Kirsten B.
Calgary
In all honesty I tell everyone that each chocolate bar is my favourite but this is definitely a chocolate bar that I will  never hesitate to grab! it's just the perfect amount of sweetness for me and I would definitely recommend this chocolate bar to anyone who's never tried it!
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's my favorite chocolate. Because I like the combination. Is something that can not miss when I go out shopping, for me it is never enough ... The one who knows me knows it so there is no lack in my gifts for San Valentien. I recommend it to everyone who really likes the sweet...
Shubcharan S.
Love this. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll absolutely enjoy this. It's very sweet (like any other white chocolate). It also has some crunchiness. Since its so sweet, you can't overdose on it and end up enjoying it little by little. I used to eat this all the time in high school as a snack!
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
Favourite white chocolate bar of all times. I think this is one of the bests out there. It tastes really good an you can feel the cookie pieces very well. I love how they felt the pieces because it adds crunchiness to it. I have tried similar ones but they do not quite compare. I love how it is a sweet taste but does not give you a sweet tooth were you cant keep eating it all.
nelquis a.
san cristobal, lavapies
Amo el sabor de este chocolate es muy rico por lo general para un dia de San Valentín siempre obsequio un Hershey´s  sin duda para mis antojos siempre tengo a la mano  mi dulce favorito, su saber es muy bueno, me encanta, yo sin duda le daría mi hershey´s favorito a mi bias
Emma W.
so damn delicious!! I couldn't stop, almost ate the whole thing in one! whoops.... I only got these when I travelled to the US and I wish they were more easily available in the UK because I haven't seen anything similar. They are super affordable and such a treat!
Feymar O.
11800 nw 101 st rd, Medley Florida
Me encantan estos chocolates con locura, hijo divinos y el vino entre las galletas y el chocolate blanco es maravilloso, daria todo por volver a probar uno en serio valen muchisimo la pena comprarlos cumplidores, ademas que hay unas ediciones que viste y me parecen que El empaque es muy lindo y llaman mucho la atencion.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?