BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Melanie n.
cumana

Oh my god it's delicious with sincerity it's tasty and it does not disgust in any moment I'm the kind of person demanding when trying a chocolate (because it's my sweet favorite) many times the chocolate I stop eating it for its flavor that can repugn Sweet but this is not the case.
See how the cacao is perfect its taste is strong and a bit bitter but at the same time subtle.

It is of another level its flavor and texture. Every bite is an exploit of flavors, the combination of the white chocolate and the biscuit is perfect is sweet but not overdone.

The portion is just an acceptable size, leaves sastifecho and more with its delicious flavor. Its price is very acceptable this is well worth devouring.
Oh. Minhas.  Poxa.

Então, não há necessidade de explicar.  Este é o melhor bar de chocolate.  Mesmo eu estou satisfeito com o incrível este bar, e estou super difícil de agradar, comida-sábio!

Primeiro, o chocolate branco.  Eu normalmente não sou um grande fã, mas neste chocolate, ele corporates tão bem!  Os pedaços de biscoito apenas trazem-se para um NÍVEL INTEIRO INTEIRO!

Em segundo lugar, cada mordida é apenas sabor embalado!  A combinação do chocolate branco e os pedaços de cookie apenas fazer cada crunch em um dos céus!

Em terceiro lugar, o valor é VALOR CADA ÚNICO PENNY.  Como, eu acho que deveria valer mais.  Mas definitivamente satisfeito com os preços. #contest
Sarah B.
Thornhill, ON
I always give this chocolate 10/10. It is so delicious, I love the mix of white chocolate and the crunch of the cookie. It's such a staple candy bar and so satisfying to that sweet tooth. It's affordable, It's quality, for those of you who haven't checked it out I highly recommend you do! Also, to those who have nut allergies, I know living in canada they do say it may contain almonds, however as someone who is severely allergic to all peanuts and nuts as well as being anaphylactic , I have never had a problem and have never gotten a reaction. But if you are unsure, definitely ask your allergist about it or refrain from eating it if you don't want to take that risk,
Rosa J.
Guayaquil
They are my favorite chocolates I love them, they have a delicious flavor, How often this chocolate is every week I compare this chocolate for its delicious taste, excelent flavor

Dalia E.
sfax
aleama R.
caracas
Soy un amante del chocolate ... en este caso su sabor es muy suave y delicioso, no graso. El crujiente de las piezas de galletas para el complemento, realmente vale la pena probarlo.es un excelente regalo para aquellas personas que no son tan dulces.
Tengo un amigo que sólo le gusta chocolate blanco y este es su favorito, cada vez que alguien viaja ella pide un regalo.

español

soy una amante de los chocolates ... en este caso su sabor es muy suave y delicioso, no es grasoso. lo crocante de los trozos de galletas lo complemento, realmente vale la pena probarlo.es un excelente regalo para unas personas que no son tan dulceras.tengo una amistad que solo le gusta el chocolate blanco y este es su favorito, cada vez que alguien viaja el regalo de regalo.
Brittany S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hersheys cookies 'n' cream is my all time favourite chocolate bar. I have loved this bar since I was young and always purchase it whenever I would like something sweet. A full size bar is only 77 cents at the dollar store which is a great deal. Value packs of around 8 mini bars are also available which is amazing as well. It is a white chocolate bar with speckled pieces of cookies inside. Reminds me of the movie 101 dalmations from my childhood and tastes sweet and creamy ! No other chocolate bar can beat hershey's cookies and creme!
Latoya C.
Always got to LOVE ME SOME Hershey's cookies & Cream.....I'm PIRATICALLY hooked on this Chocolate for numerous reasons....DAMN its the BOMB....
I Love the packaging, the creativity in manufacturing and the TASTE.
GO HERSHEY"S GO!!!
This is one of the most smooth yet nutty-like chocolates you'll find out there with just the right crunchiness and burst of flavor.
They're usually a bit pricey at times especially is you're purchasing in large numbers but its totally worth it.

I've tried, tested and proven it therefore, I can confidently say this is the best.
Good Quality!
Highly recommended!
Genesis R.
This is my all time favorite candy. I am the kind of person who likes to
bake so i make sure to add these in as much desserts as possible. The
best thing is adding them into your cookie batter with some Oreos. I am a
big fan of these and i would chose them over milk Chocolate. They are
so creamy and perfect for baking and parties. Also children always tend
to love them. And if you don't like white Choclate you will love these
because it is not the typical white chocolate it is one of a kind. It
will melt in your mouth with Oreo bites in the white chocolate. If you
haven't tried these then i don't know how you are living.
Andrea M.
Maracay
English: If you haven't tried this, you don't know what happiness means. This is one of my favorite chocolates in the whole world. I live in Venezuela and it's very difficult to find it, but when I travel to other countries I buy thousands of Hershey's. The flavor is unique. I love it.

Spanish: Si no lo has probado, no tienes idea de lo que es la felicidad. Este es uno de mis chocolates favoritos en todo el mundo. Yo vivo en Venezuela y es bastante dificil conseguirlo, pero cuando tengo la oportunidad de viajar a otros paises, compro miles de Hershey's. El sabor es inigualable, lo amo.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?