BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Hariene P.
Auckland
Oh. My. Gosh.

Just, there's no need to explain. This is the BEST chocolate bar ever. Even I am pleased by the amazingness of this bar, and I am super hard to please, food-wise!

First off, the white chocolate. I'm usually not a big fan, but in this chocolate, it corporates so well! The cookie chunks just bring it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!
Keren O.
Maracaibo - Edo Zulia.
Este chocolate americano si me gusta, la particularidad que tiene de las mini galleticas que lleva en su interior es lo que yo digo que le da la particularidad de ser tan bueno.
Mariam A.
Mississauga , ON
Best cookies and cream item
Ive ever had. Was never a
Fan of this flavor in other forms like icecream but this is the best! Creamy and crunchy bits of cookies makes it heavenly.
Lucy S.
I love this chocolate ita amazing I live in the UK and there isn't any chocolate hear like it, it's not too expensive either, if I could I would eat it all the time.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
This is my favorite chocolate ever!! I recommend this if you like chocolate + cookies cream together! You can buy this on your favorite supermarket, nothing compared with this delicious, i loveeee it!!
Martine V.
Levis, QC
BEST CHOCOLATE ON THE MARKET. this has been my fave chocolate ever since I was a child and will always. The little chunks of cookie got so well with the sweet white chocolate.
Fernando D.
Este Chocolate con galletas de Hershey´s es lo maximo, su sabor es unico y eso me encanta, siempre lo recomiendo a quien pueda, me gusta consumirlo cada vez que puedo.
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
affordable and easy to find,great for all ages i never have allergic reactions,i love the cookie buits and the white chocolate is awesome,highly recommend to choco-lovers.
Brittany F.
Yummy i love cookies n cream everything it always tastes soo darn good and these always remind me if mcflurrys!!! Price is okay but worth it. Wish they were bigger 😂
Holly J.
Yummm, these are delicious. I love them so much and would definitely buy again when I see them in the shops. I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried them yet!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?