BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Zinab S.
This is my number one and top chocolate bar. I ate this for every 4 or 5 days, It tastes so good I like how they mix the cookies and white chocolate together, I buy it from the local grocery or at the market. it's worth to repurchase it every time, I buy it every time I find it.
Fabiana G.

Hershey's es el mejor en los chocolates, soy un vicioso para el chocolate, pero seguramente este es el mejor, es mi favorito, no se puede perder uno en mi cartera .. es un pedacito de cielo en mi boca .. Me encanta eso !!! es el mejor de todos, reemplace cualquier...
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
love it. who wouldn't like this chocolate bar. it is my daily thing. everyday i go to work i always have this as a break snack. the cookies and cream is very good and i recommend this product to everyone who like chocolate and cookies and cream. give it a try and a thumbs up.
Itzel A.
Es un chocolate muy bueno, tiene bolitas de chocolate distinto adentro que lo hacen mucho mas delicioso que el resto de chocolates, el precio es muy bueno, vale totalmente la pena, la imagen del chocolate me encanta, lo recomiendo, de los mejores chocolates que he probado.
Natalie A.
Moncton, NB
I will ALWAYS pick cookies and cream over any other food. It is delicious and good. very cheap and you can get it any wheres. I often have it 3 times a week but I am trying to slack a little for my diet lol. I will always share a piece with others and they also love it :)
Angelika L.
Definetely one of my favorite chocolate !! Absolutely amazing taste and texture , definetely worth  the price , perfect for a little gift  or just a snack. You can find It in most of the supermarkets in the UK and yes i would recommend to other people.
Diandy C.
Doral, FL
I LOVE CHOCOLATE! ♥
This is one of the best brands of chocolate, Its flavor is indisputable, I do not regret buying them, I can recommend it 100% and the brand has a lot of presentations, white chocolate, dark chocolate, among others that really would love anyone !
Angela O.
Tulua, Valle del cauca
Qmaravilla Algo nuevo y divertido.

Simplemente, no hay Necesidad de explicar.  Esta Es La Barra de chocolate de mejor de todos.  INCLUSO me complace POR EL amazingness of this bar, y yo soy muy Difícil de complacer, es un Cuanto comida!

En Lugar de imprimación, el chocolate blanco.  Normalmente no soy un fan del gran, Pero En Este chocolate, Corporaciones Que busque bronceado!  Los Trozos de galleta simplemente llevarlo un nuevo Nivel de la ONU!

En segundo lugar, Cada bocado this llena solo de sabor!  La Combinación del chocolate blanco y Los Trozos De galleta simplemente Hacer Que Cada Uno de contracción en el cielo!

: En tercer lugar, el valor es la pena Cada céntimo.  Al igual, Creo Que deberia valer más.  Pero Definitivamente estoy Feliz Con Los precios En.

Esta bien, es muy difícil adj de explicar La Grandeza of this bar, por Lo Que Sin Duda Que Lo recomiendo pruebe pronto!
Thayna W.
Ottawa
They are very good chocolate, they are very tasty. I like that they are a little crunchy too. I buy sometimes. You can even find them at the dollar store. The price it's okay I guess. If you like cookies and cream flavored stuff I would recommend you to try Hershey's Cookies and Cream!
Andrea K.
ORLANDO, FL
Oh. My. Gosh.

Just, there's no need to explain. This is the BEST chocolate bar ever. Even I am pleased by the amazingness of this bar, and I am super hard to please, food-wise!

First off, the white chocolate. I'm usually not a big fan, but in this chocolate, it corporates so well! The cookie chunks just bring it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

Secondly, each bite is just flavor packed! The combination of the white chocolate and the cookie chunks just make each crunch in one of heaven!

Thirdly, the value is WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. Like, I think it should be worth more. But I'm definitely happy with the prices.

Okay, it's really hard to explain the greatness in this bar, so I definitely recommend you to try it soon!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?