BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amélie P.
L'Islet , QC
It is my favorite chocolate bar of all time.  Good texture, good taste!  The white chocolate is not too sweet which is a must.  I ate this too often in fact, I should eat less of it...  It's very affordable!  One of the best price on the market for the quantity.
Amber S.
Belleville
I love using this chocolate bar for every kind of sweet baking. from cookies to fudge, i just love the taste of this bar. and I usually dont eat white chocolate. This is my favourite candy bar to steal from my kids halloween candy stash. Although I think we all prefer the full size bars
Laura B.
Santo Domingo
By far my favorite chocolate ever. I have always been a fan of white chocolate, but this one combined with cookie treats.. it's just the perfect combination. I've also made blondies with these and it's deli-freaking-licious. Haven't really found any other chocolate that could compare.
Yemmy A.
MIAMI,FL
debo decir que es bueno pero a mi me gusta el chocolate mas puro ,,es accesible y siempre lo compro porque a mis hijas les encanta entre el chocolate con leche y este me quedo con el chocolate con leche ...igual lo compro es una golosina de costumbre en mi cas a lo califico con un 4
Chantal P.
Plantation, FL
Talk about one of my favorite chocolates. When its time for the weekend, i normally have this and a few of the Hershey mini's and watch YouTube. My boyfriend is more obsessed with this chocolate than i am. It's just the perfect snack ! I will be re purchasing this chocolate bar !
Sunaisbel G.
Este es uno de los chocolates mas deliciosos que he comido, aunque es muy empalagoso me encanta demasiado y no puedo dejar de quererlo cada vez que lo veo.
Ese delicioso chocolate blanco con trozos de galleta de chocolate es fascinante, sabe delicioso. En serio todo el mundo debe probarlo.
Zinab S.
This is my number one and top chocolate bar. I ate this for every 4 or 5 days, It tastes so good I like how they mix the cookies and white chocolate together, I buy it from the local grocery or at the market. it's worth to repurchase it every time, I buy it every time I find it.
miya c.
This chocolate bar is the best! it tastes exactly like cookies and cream and is very flavourful! It is also sold at an affordable price from grocery stores, dollar stores, and gas stations. It is one of my favourites and I definitely recommend it to there cookie and cream lovers!
Fabiana G.

Hershey's es el mejor en los chocolates, soy un vicioso para el chocolate, pero seguramente este es el mejor, es mi favorito, no se puede perder uno en mi cartera .. es un pedacito de cielo en mi boca .. Me encanta eso !!! es el mejor de todos, reemplace cualquier...
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
love it. who wouldn't like this chocolate bar. it is my daily thing. everyday i go to work i always have this as a break snack. the cookies and cream is very good and i recommend this product to everyone who like chocolate and cookies and cream. give it a try and a thumbs up.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?