BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It's not always easy to find a cookies and cream flavor in a candy bar, but Hershey has managed has managed to pull it off, and it's very delicious. Best cookies and cream bar ever. Yum! One of my faves.
Brittany S.
Toledo, OH
I think a few of the reviews are missing the point of this candy bar. Hersey offers a milk chocolate candy bar, it doesn't have cookie bits in it but there are tones of milk chocolate candy bars. As a person who prefers white chocolate I love this. There aren't many white chocolate candy bars out there so this is always a treat.
Stephanny M.
Me encanta, me encanta! Nada como el Hershey, definitivamente. Pero este en especial es uno de mis favoritos. Perfecto para regalar, así sea a otra persona o a uno mismo, ¿por qué no? La cosa es que sabe riquísimo. Lo amarán como yo!
SARAH M.
I never thought I'd be a cookies and cream girl. I've always been the type to love dark chocolate and turn away from the White chocolate confections. However, this bar may have me converted. The cookie pieces within the smooth chocolate is almost craveable, the combo is so good!
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
I love Hershey cookies and cream chocolate. They taste super good I use them to make chocolate cookies and add a little egg on top of the cookies for easter. I buy this chocolate in target for $5 a bag
Katie W.
I absolutely LOVE white chocolate & was instantly addicted to this when it came out. It's so creamy & just the right amount of cookie to break it up. It's like heaven in your mouth. I will sit down & eat a whole bar in minutes, or take individual bricks for a quick treat. LOVE it!
Aliyah I.
Greenville, NC
You can never go wrong with this chocolate bar! White chocolate is my favorite because it's not overly sweet and then when it's combined with mini chocolate cookie pieces it makes the best combination. It just makes my heart happy!! (:
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
These are yummy. Cookies and Cream. Yes. I do prefer these minis to the orginial bar form because this candy is super sweet so it is awesome to have the option to grab a small piece to satisfy a sweet tooth. I definitely recommend these to any and every single person out there with an active taste bud in their body. Really good.
Michelle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not my favorite. in my opinion white chocolate is extremely sweet, and this chocolate i feel like it has a lot of butter or oils. if you don't like extremely sweet chocolate i would not recommend this
Savanna C.
Can we say YUMMMMMM! This Hershey's white chocolate cookies and creme candy bar just melts in your mouth!!! So creamy and rich with a lil crunch from the cookie pieces.Im a sucker for white chocolate and this is my FAVORITE.If you like white chocolate you'll love this candy for sure!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?