BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Ashley w.
I AM COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH THIS CANDY!!!! This is by far my favorite candy bar! The crunchy and sweet, smooth white chocolate is so amazing I can't handle it! Lol I have one just about daily.
Elizabeth B.
I love this chocolate. As you feel the pieces of cookies attached with white chocolate. It will always be my favorite. I recommend it and always buy it when I want a sweet.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I really didn't like this. No matter how hard I tried, I can't get behind this. Maybe it's because it's white chocolate and I hate that but I just can't strand this stuff
Mary H.
Love all kind of chocolates. When craving for something sweet also choose Hershey's cookies and creme just love the taste of white chocolate with little bit of Oreo flavor.
Selina C.
Elmhurst, NY
These are so good. I love them better than the original. I can't get enough of them. I love crushing them up and putting them on top of my ice cream. It makes for a delicious and oh so good topping. It makes a great gift for people with sweet tooths as well.
Fatma A.
Dearborn, MI
This is my all time favorite candy. I am the kind of person who likes to bake so i make sure to add these in as much desserts as possible. The best thing is adding them into your cookie batter with some Oreos. I am a big fan of these and i would chose them over milk Chocolate. They are so creamy and perfect for baking and parties. Also children always tend to love them. And if you don't like white Choclate you will love these because it is not the typical white chocolate it is one of a kind. It will melt in your mouth with Oreo bites in the white chocolate. If you haven't tried these then i don't know how you are living.
shana r.
Stone Mtn, GA
I absolutely love Hershey's cookies and cream. It is perfect for us non milk chocolate lovers. The white chocolate with the cookies pieces makes this candy irresistible.
Barbra A.
oh! how i miss you my love!! the best white chocolat i can taste ever.. Hershey´s make this combination thinking in me rght? LOL. no think and buy it. you wont regret!
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Smooth and creamy but with the little cookie crunches that go perfectly together! Another thing that I usually find 2 for $ at wawa or other local convenience stores!
Antwanette T.
This is the best candy bar that I have had in my lifetime. It is so sweet, but it still taste like chocolate. It reminds me of the cookies and cream ice cream. I usually eat this when its that time of the month ladies!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?