BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Jade P.
WALSALL
This is one of my favourite chocolate bars. As I like in the UK these aren't usually found in my country but they are becoming more available and I'm so glad because they taste so good. They're worth what you pay as they can be pricey. But I alwayyyys buy these when I can.
Pía R.
It used to be my favorite, but now it's a bit too sweet for me, so I just take a couple bites and that's it. I still love the milky taste it has and white chocolate is delicious.
Angelika L.
Definetely one of my favorite chocolate !! Absolutely amazing taste and texture , definetely worth  the price , perfect for a little gift  or just a snack. You can find It in most of the supermarkets in the UK and yes i would recommend to other people.
Natalie A.
Moncton, NB
I will ALWAYS pick cookies and cream over any other food. It is delicious and good. very cheap and you can get it any wheres. I often have it 3 times a week but I am trying to slack a little for my diet lol. I will always share a piece with others and they also love it :)
Thayna W.
Orleans , ON
They are very good chocolate, they are very tasty. I like that they are a little crunchy too. I buy sometimes. You can even find them at the dollar store. The price it's okay I guess. If you like cookies and cream flavored stuff I would recommend you to try Hershey's Cookies and Cream!
Angela O.
Tulua, Valle del cauca
Qmaravilla Algo nuevo y divertido.

Simplemente, no hay Necesidad de explicar.  Esta Es La Barra de chocolate de mejor de todos.  INCLUSO me complace POR EL amazingness of this bar, y yo soy muy Difícil de complacer, es un Cuanto comida!

En Lugar de imprimación, el chocolate blanco.  Normalmente no soy un fan del gran, Pero En Este chocolate, Corporaciones Que busque bronceado!  Los Trozos de galleta simplemente llevarlo un nuevo Nivel de la ONU!

En segundo lugar, Cada bocado this llena solo de sabor!  La Combinación del chocolate blanco y Los Trozos De galleta simplemente Hacer Que Cada Uno de contracción en el cielo!

: En tercer lugar, el valor es la pena Cada céntimo.  Al igual, Creo Que deberia valer más.  Pero Definitivamente estoy Feliz Con Los precios En.

Esta bien, es muy difícil adj de explicar La Grandeza of this bar, por Lo Que Sin Duda Que Lo recomiendo pruebe pronto!
Andrea K.
ORLANDO, FL
Oh. My. Gosh.

Just, there's no need to explain. This is the BEST chocolate bar ever. Even I am pleased by the amazingness of this bar, and I am super hard to please, food-wise!

First off, the white chocolate. I'm usually not a big fan, but in this chocolate, it corporates so well! The cookie chunks just bring it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

Secondly, each bite is just flavor packed! The combination of the white chocolate and the cookie chunks just make each crunch in one of heaven!

Thirdly, the value is WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. Like, I think it should be worth more. But I'm definitely happy with the prices.

Okay, it's really hard to explain the greatness in this bar, so I definitely recommend you to try it soon!
يسرى أ.
17 rue grenoble residence grenoble appartement n 2 roches noirs
i wish if i had 1000 of this i really love it more than i love people haha the big one is the best .. i love this candy because it have some chocolate cookie pieces inside the white which make it the best candy bar eveeeer everyone should try thiis for sure
Oscarina Z.
To share with friends o eat alone. Is the best option that you can find in the market. The combination = milk and chocolate are crunch. Is one of the best gift that you can receive from a person but too is the best gift that you can make to another person.
Karolyn G.
Maracaibo
Hay algo mejor que este chocolate? Su sabor es magnifico, es una combinación sin duda acertada y deliciosa, uno de mis chocolates favoritos sin duda, Tiene un buen precio, bastante accesible. Definitivamente recomendado, uno de los mejores chocolates del mundo.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?