BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
I always give this chocolate 10/10. It is so delicious, I love the mix of white chocolate and the crunch of the cookie. It's such a staple candy bar and so satisfying to that sweet tooth. It's affordable, It's quality, for those of you who haven't checked it out I highly recommend you do! Also, to those who have nut allergies, I know living in canada they do say it may contain almonds, however as someone who is severely allergic to all peanuts and nuts as well as being anaphylactic , I have never had a problem and have never gotten a reaction. But if you are unsure, definitely ask your allergist about it or refrain from eating it if you don't want to take that risk,
Katie K.
Pattaya
mmmmmmmmmm so yummy .
This is real white chocolate without the slightest mawkishness. Since the slab is tin by itself, it will not turn out to be a bite, and a small slice of a tin plate will melt in your tongue and you can enjoy  delicious taste .
It seems to me that this chocolate contains notes of vanila and ice cream. Its actually tates like gooooood .
A highlight of the chocolate HERSHEY'S COOKIES'n'CREME are small cookies > OMG ILV COOKIES and I LOVE combination of white chocolate with those little snacks .
Jade P.
WALSALL
This is one of my favourite chocolate bars. As I like in the UK these aren't usually found in my country but they are becoming more available and I'm so glad because they taste so good. They're worth what you pay as they can be pricey. But I alwayyyys buy these when I can.
Oscarina Z.
To share with friends o eat alone. Is the best option that you can find in the market. The combination = milk and chocolate are crunch. Is one of the best gift that you can receive from a person but too is the best gift that you can make to another person.
Fatima 😊.
Harrow, London
I loveeee this! It's creamy but not overly sweet, and it's super addictive! I think i picked mine up from Morrisons or Tesco and it was reasonably priced. My whole family likes it, so I'm pretty sure it's just one of those flavours that's universally enjoyed.
Berna M.
I am a chocoholic, A SERIOUS ONE. I absolutely love Hershey chocolate. Their kisses and cookies and cream bar are my top favorites! I find these everywhere and whatever chance I get I grab myself one. If you are a chocoholic I recommend. Love this!
Joyce L.
Markham
This white chocolate bar created my love for everything cookies and cream. The little cookie bits add the right amount of crunch. I've loved it for so many years, and sometimes I eat it chilled. I like that you can get it almost anywhere... like my fridge.
Katarina F.
We only just got Hershey's in Slovenia a few years ago, even now you can only get it in certain stores.
At the time I tried Reese's Peanut-Butter cups, and hated them...So I had low expectations for this.
However, it tasted very good. The chocolate itself if perhaps a bit sugary, it should have a more 'cacao' taste in my opinion, but overall it was okay. And a bit thin, as well.
I got mine at Mercator, but I'm sure you can get it somewhere else in Slovenia, too.
Roxanne C.
If this isn't the yummiest in the world, i don't know what is.... we don't often get this over in South Africa so when you do find it on the rare occasion it is definitely worth buying. WE NEED MORE OVER HERE PLEASE ;)
Sarah O.
A super sweet treat! White chocolate and cookies are an excellent mix and they'll never do better than this classic candy bar. I find the regular size bar to be too large but the snack sizes are a nice size treat once in a while. If you like sugary treats with a bit of crunch then this is for you.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?