BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Raii P.
San Carlos
I loveeee this chocolate bar! I fell in love with it back when I was 14 (10 years ago) and it is still in my top favorites. It's so good and the cookies are delicious. It's the right amount of sweet for me and the cookies add the perfect touch. I remember gifting my friends this bars in highschool. Good times.
Lauren S.
Nottinghamshire
This is the perfect size and the perfect taste! I’m not sure how anyone couldn’t like it! I love it so much and although it is a little expensive here I would buy it for a treat or present for my dad!
Arlene A.
This is one of my favourite chocolates of all time plus I am a sucker for cookies and cream. This has a really balance taste, it's not too sweet in my opinion and it satisfies my taste buds. The packaging is very simple yet unique. The price is also very reasonable and I like that they also come in smaller packets.
Ameni c.
Gabes
This is my favorite chocolate ever , I can buy so many of these since they are affordable . I buy mine at my local Walmart , I try to not eat is as often as I would eat a salad but if I had these every day I would eat them every day . I highley recommend to anyone that hasn't tried them there so good 💞
Aliyah S.
Odivelas, Lisbon
Before I went to England on vacation, I had never heard about this product, but I decided to give it a try since it was really affordable for me. Turns out it became one of my favorite chocolates ever and if I could I would eat it every day! There's literally no negative points to this and that's what I love about it1
JRicardo A.
Uno de mi s chocolates favoritos ya que el sabor a chocolate blanco, leche y galletas es muy marcado, siempre te da una buena sensación y quedas satisfecho con el sabor.
Emma P.
Nam Dinh
Trong chuyến du lịch sang Singapore mình đã được thử món này.
Great!
Mình thực sự thích nó, rất ngon, thơm, ngậy nữa. Hershey là hãng nổi tiếng với các loại chocolate, snack cookies này cũng rất ngon, mình nghĩ mọi người đều nên thử và cảm nhận <3
Chắc chắn mình sẽ mua lại để ăn
Shenita G.
Oh. My. Gosh.

Just, there's no need to explain. This is the BEST chocolate bar ever. Even I am pleased by the amazingness of this bar, and I am super hard to please, food-wise!

First off, the white chocolate. I'm usually not a big fan, but in this chocolate, it corporates so well! The cookie chunks just bring it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

Secondly, each bite is just flavor packed! The combination of the white chocolate and the cookie chunks just make each crunch in one of heaven!

Thirdly, the value is WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. Like, I think it should be worth more. But I'm definitely happy with the prices.

Okay, it's really hard to explain the greatness in this bar, so I definitely recommend you to try it soon!
Chantal C.
Verdun , AL
I find this chocolate bar way to sweet and the white chocolate a bit waxy tasting. My daughter however absolutely loves it. I purchase them as a treat for her once in a while but I would never buy it for myself.
Aims🌞 B.
headingley, leeds
Although this is quite pricey you can also get it on offer at local supermarkets sometimes. I love the is chocolate bar but as I find it is quite expensive for the size I don't buy it often. I haven't found an alternative but if I do id choose this over any other chocolate bar as it is delicious!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?