BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Clara O.
Oh my! This is my second favourite chocolate! They are life! Love the flavour!
Toni T.
Blind bay , BC
Love cookies and creme chocolate and it's even better in a bites sizes version
hajar C.
I am going to write two mini reviews for this product, one that assumes you have not tasted the product, and one that assumes that you have.

For those of you who have never ate a Hershey's Cookies n Creme Candy Bar - Two words, buy it. This is one of my favorite tasting candy bars ever made. For some reason white chocolate and cookie bits work together so well. The concoction creates a delicious party on your taste buds. I do not like white chocolate at all, in fact, it makes me sick to taste it. However, I love this candy bar. The white chocolate they use is either made differently then most, or the chocolate cookie bits help to negate the overpowerness of white chocolate. Either way, even if you hate white chocolate, you will probably still like this candy bar. The marriage of Cookies n Creme is a perfect match.

For those of you who have ate Hershey's Cookies n Creme - You already know how delicious this candy bar is. Do not hesitate to order off . In addition to that, there was no damage to any of the candy bars. In fact, there wasn't even so much as a candy bar broken in half.

Soumia S.
Oujda

Just, there's no need to explain. This is the BEST chocolate bar ever. Even I am pleased by the amazingness of this bar, and I am super hard to please, food-wise!
First off, the white chocolate. I'm usually not a big fan, but in this chocolate, it corporates so well! The cookie chunks just bring it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!
Secondly, each bite is just flavor packed! The combination of the white chocolate and the cookie chunks just make each crunch in one of heaven!
Thirdly, the value is WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. Like, I think it should be worth more. But I'm definitely happy with the prices.
Okay, it's really hard to explain the greatness in this bar, so I definitely recommend you to try it soon!
Samantha D.
Stephenville, NL
These chocolate bars are the best! You can purchase them at pretty much any store as long as they're in stock. You can eat them just like that or use them to create delicious desserts; today I used them to make smore's cookie cups (found the recipe on Pinterest ) the recipe called for milk chocolate Hershey's but I like the cookies and cream Hershey's better so I used both kinds [product:hershey's-milk-chocolate] 😁 The quality of these are awesome and they taste absolutely delicious! I highly recommend these to everyone. I will definitely be using these again in the future.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
gayathrie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
  Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream its a yummy tempting one.It tastes like milk chocolate with bits of cookie in it which gives a crunch feeling while eating.The quality if the chocolate as well as the choco chip cookie is good and worth it.
It mostly taste like milk powder which makes us to eat more of the chocolate the warping is cute and neat.The cost of the snack is reasonable and worth it for its price
There is no cons
I absolutely  recommend to try it
Brittany S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Hersheys cookies 'n' cream is my all time favourite chocolate bar. I have loved this bar since I was young and always purchase it whenever I would like something sweet. A full size bar is only 77 cents at the dollar store which is a great deal. Value packs of around 8 mini bars are also available which is amazing as well. It is a white chocolate bar with speckled pieces of cookies inside. Reminds me of the movie 101 dalmations from my childhood and tastes sweet and creamy ! No other chocolate bar can beat hershey's cookies and creme!
aleama R.
caracas
Soy un amante del chocolate ... en este caso su sabor es muy suave y delicioso, no graso. El crujiente de las piezas de galletas para el complemento, realmente vale la pena probarlo.es un excelente regalo para aquellas personas que no son tan dulces.
Tengo un amigo que sólo le gusta chocolate blanco y este es su favorito, cada vez que alguien viaja ella pide un regalo.

español

soy una amante de los chocolates ... en este caso su sabor es muy suave y delicioso, no es grasoso. lo crocante de los trozos de galletas lo complemento, realmente vale la pena probarlo.es un excelente regalo para unas personas que no son tan dulceras.tengo una amistad que solo le gusta el chocolate blanco y este es su favorito, cada vez que alguien viaja el regalo de regalo.
Dalia E.
sfax
I always give this chocolate 10/10. It is so delicious, I love the mix of white chocolate and the crunch of the cookie. It's such a staple candy bar and so satisfying to that sweet tooth. It's affordable, It's quality, for those of you who haven't checked it out I highly recommend you do! Also, to those who have nut allergies, I know living in canada they do say it may contain almonds, however as someone who is severely allergic to all peanuts and nuts as well as being anaphylactic , I have never had a problem and have never gotten a reaction. But if you are unsure, definitely ask your allergist about it or refrain from eating it if you don't want to take that risk,
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?