BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Dany F.
Miami
Hershey es uno de los mejores chocolates de todo el mundo. Es de chocolate blanco con trocitos de galleta. Es muy adictivo y delicioso! Es cremoso y muy agradable para el paladar. El precio es alto, pero realmente vale la pena para darse un gusto de vez en cuando.
Definitivamente, este chocolate es uno de los mejores del planeta y no he conocido, todavía, a alguna persona que le desagrade su sabor.
Samantha D.
Stephenville, NL
These chocolate bars are the best! You can purchase them at pretty much any store as long as they're in stock. You can eat them just like that or use them to create delicious desserts; today I used them to make smore's cookie cups (found the recipe on Pinterest ) the recipe called for milk chocolate Hershey's but I like the cookies and cream Hershey's better so I used both kinds [product:hershey's-milk-chocolate] 😁 The quality of these are awesome and they taste absolutely delicious! I highly recommend these to everyone. I will definitely be using these again in the future.
Lear34702 Darsy R.
MIAMI, FL
This chocolate is one of my favorite. I love it for its Flavor, Texture, Creamy, With chocolate chip sparkle
Contribution
Bright energy for the calories it contains so it helps athletes and people with high energy expenditure.
It has aphrodisiac properties white chocolate like black.
Olivia V.
Before Hershey's was introduced to the UK, I settled for Cadbury Dairy Milk, the classic. But now that Hershey's has been introduced from over seas and is in my local Tesco's I can honestly say I reach for this instead. Definitely worth of a try and a repurchase. Very very yummy! Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream
Omnia F.
loved..adore..romantic taste..iloved this choclate soo muchiwant this choclate pleaseeeee..iloved loved lovedOmg is the best choclate. I really wanna buy more. Because it's amazing and adore.. It's awesome.i loved loved..adore..romantic taste..iloved this choclate soo muchiwant this choclate pleaseeeee..iloved loved
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
 não há necessidade de explicar.  Este é o melhor bar de chocolate.  Mesmo eu estou satisfeito com o incrível este bar, e estou super difícil de agradar, comida-sábio!  Primeiro, o chocolate branco.  Eu normalmente não sou um grande fã, mas neste chocolate, ele corporates tão bem!  Os pedaços de biscoito apenas trazem-se para um NÍVEL INTEIRO INTEIRO!  Em segundo lugar, cada mordida é apenas sabor embalado!  A combinação do chocolate branco e os pedaços de cookie apenas fazer cada crunch em um dos céus!  Em terceiro lugar, o valor é VALOR CADA ÚNICO PENNY.  Como, eu acho que deveria valer mais.  Mas definitivamente satisfeito com os preços
Katie K.
Pattaya
mmmmmmmmmm so yummy .
This is real white chocolate without the slightest mawkishness. Since the slab is tin by itself, it will not turn out to be a bite, and a small slice of a tin plate will melt in your tongue and you can enjoy  delicious taste .
It seems to me that this chocolate contains notes of vanila and ice cream. Its actually tates like gooooood .
A highlight of the chocolate HERSHEY'S COOKIES'n'CREME are small cookies > OMG ILV COOKIES and I LOVE combination of white chocolate with those little snacks .
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
Was really looking forward to trying this chocolate as it alays has so much hype and people really seem to love it. When i tasted it i was not very keen on the flavours at all. Enjoyable blended into a milkshake though.  Pricing in the uk is not the best as it is imported from the USA.
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
I remember trying these here first in the UK, and I remember not being overly keen on it. However, it still tasted good, and I loved the crunch and chunks in the chocolate, I tried the regular chocolate one and didn't thoroughly enjoy the chocolate taste. So this only gets a 4 stars from me.
Emma A.
Dunkeld
Nom nom nom. You can get these in the uk and it's so worth scouting them out in the local corner shop! Amazing white chocolate with little Oreo like bits in it! Just scrumptious! Only complaint from me is that there isn't enough of it in a bar. But other than that Emma approved!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?