BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
I love this kind of chocolate. Every time I would go to a store I would look for the Hersheys Cookies and Creme bar and Hot Cocoa, I would put a couple squares in my hot chocolate and it would be a Cookies and Creme delight, add some whipped creme and marshmallow creme and you are good to go!
Carolyn P.
My favorite kind of chocolate bar! So delicious and creamy. The bits of cookies are the perfect touch to this. It's affordable. You can find this about any food stores.
Mary P.
Bettendorf, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yum. It's not to sweet and it has cookie pieces into. That gives you a little crunch to. It's a great little treat. The price isn't bad and it's easy to find in the stores
Ash B.
Mesa,Az
I have never liked chocolate but I have always loved cookie n cream ice cream. And this the only chocolate bar I actually like and enjoy.  It really does just taste like cookies n cream.
Mariangel M.
I'm not very fanatic about white chocolate, but this certainly makes me change my mind every time I eat it, it's totally delicious and the crunchy crackers make me love this much, I love it!
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
My favorite since I was a child. The white chocolate and Oreo combination is just perfection. My favorite way to eat it is after it's been in the freezer for a while. Yum!
Ashley w.
I AM COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH THIS CANDY!!!! This is by far my favorite candy bar! The crunchy and sweet, smooth white chocolate is so amazing I can't handle it! Lol I have one just about daily.
Elizabeth B.
I love this chocolate. As you feel the pieces of cookies attached with white chocolate. It will always be my favorite. I recommend it and always buy it when I want a sweet.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I just had one of these after YEARS of going without and it was exactly how I remembered it. White chocolate isn't my favorite but this was creamy and sweet, the cookies made it perfect.
shana r.
Stone Mtn, GA
I absolutely love Hershey's cookies and cream. It is perfect for us non milk chocolate lovers. The white chocolate with the cookies pieces makes this candy irresistible.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?