BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Marquia E.
Lexington, SC
This is the best candy ever, hands down! Even people who don't particularly like chocolate eat this just because it's so good! The white chocolate is so rich that it just melts in your mouth! I love it!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are great for Halloween or if you don't wanna eat a whole candy bar! This is cheap. I love cookies and cream. Hershey's version on it is so good. It can be a little too much sugar after a while though.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
Hershey's Cookies and Creme bar is really good for the first couple of bites. Then as you continue to eat it, it begins to get to sweet and I can't finish it. I give this chocolate a 3 because its good but way to sweet!
Zhane J.
This is seriously the best candy in the snack game. Lol. Delicious white chocolate that's rich, creamy, and with a twinge of vanilla and the cookies add just the most perfect crunch. I have yet to meet or taste a better chocolate candy.
Daisy L.
Although I'm not a big fan of trying new things, I have LOVED this chocolate bar. The Chunks of chocolate mixed in with the white chocolate give it an amazing flavor. I highly recommend this its delicious
Richele D.
Miami beach, FL
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is too rich in the life !. It has a very unique, crunchy texture, you could eat many myself. I love this chocolate is very good, there are no words to describe how delicious it is.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
I'm not usually a huge white chocolate fan but this stuff is different! I think it's the crunch of the cookie pieces contrasted with the creamy white chocolate. It tastes amazing. If you're unsure, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are my husband's absolutely favorite. I am not even a huge cookies 'n' creme fan but I will even eat them as a change of pace. They are in a fun shape and make an amazing addition to any Easter basket. 🐰
Kim N.
I love the cookies and cream candy by Hershey's. It's one of my favorite kinds of chocolate that I buy regularly. When it's in cute, egg shaped form for Easter, it's even better! They're the perfect small little treat! I love the creamy, sweet white chocolate with the Oreo bits. Only problem is that it's hard to stop eating them!
Abisola A.
I love cookies and cream with a passion and Hersheys always does the taste justice. Every time I eat white chocolate it's from Hershey and I don't even think I could get it from anywhere else. Even if it melts in my finger tips on hot days.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?