BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Malina M.
Amazing! It is a little bit pricey where I live but I buy it once in a while and I just enjoy it so much. It is delicious and those cookies are giving a great taste.
Vicky K.
Vancouver, BC
HEAVEN!! If you've never tried this chocolate bar, you're missing out. Whenever I want to buy chocolate, I get this one because it's my ultimate favorite. I love it.
Kayleigh D.
Essex
These are amazing! I could easily go through a whole bag of these. Although they are quite small they are perfect for when you need to fill that chocolate craving.
Liliana B.
Cali
Este chocolate es perfecto para llevar a cualquier lugar, me gusta porque es ĺa porcion perfecta para los momentos en el dia. Gran combinacion de galleta y crema.
Simmie G.
This is a fantastic pick me up when you are having a bad day! I love crushing a bar up and folding it into chocolate cake batter. It makes for a sweet surprise!
Aman C.
This chocolate is really good and affordable and I know that a lot of people love iit I love the white chocolate and bits of cookie I would totally recommend
Demi B.
Omg unreal. I didn't like it at first but I'm absolutely addicted now. I crave it on a daily basis it is literally the best chocolate bar in the whole world.
Victoria H.
Campbell River, BC
Heaven. These are pure bliss. I do not find them overly sweet and it is the perfect combination of smooth white chocolate and crunch from the cookie pieces.
Natasa K.
Incredible taste it feels natural and the it feel like real chocolate but it is quite expensive you need almost 1.80 fir one while others are 0.50 0.60 each
Nashya C.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T REALLY LIKE WHITE CHOCOLATE BUT THIS IS THE BEST! LOVE THE CRUNCHY-NESS THE COOKIES GIVE IT!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?