BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Tania T.
My favorite thing in the woooorld. I love Hershey's and whenever I can I go to a certain store to buy these as they do not sell them in my country. Irreplaceable yet a bit pricey. But totally worth it.
Hafsah R.
This Hershey's chocolate bar is my favorite chocolate . I've only tasted this one time and it's been my fave chocolate sense. It's like eating a dream, I highly recommend this Hershey's chocolate bar
Emanuela G.
L'aquila
THE BEST CHOCOLATE EVER. I REALLY LIKE IT. IT MELTS IN MOUTH, I BOUGHT IN A ONLINE AMERICAN FOOD SHOP, BECAUSE HERE IN ITALY THERE ISN'T THIS CHOCOLATE :(. I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN, REALLY DELICIOUS.
Erin H.
I am OBSESSED with the taste of these bad boys, but I hate how much I love them because I don't have a lot of faith in the ethics of Hershey's and the treatment of their employees or suppliers.
Camille H.
Sainte-Julie, QC
They are SOOOOOO SOOOOOO sweet, after too bites i want to put the rest in the garbage because i can't support more sweet. They are good but the put to much sugar in it. I wouldn't recommend it.
Ana Leticia L.

This chocolate is one of my favorite I love the taste , they are not very sweet , are perfect taste and that of the cookies are crisp. I really like their packaging , very striking and classic
Heather V.
I don't really care for white chocolate but this candy is GREAT! I love that every bite is creamy and crispy with the little cookie pieces. They cost as much as any other candy bar out there.
Kayla S.
I love these, they were always my childhood favorite but the quality of the chocolate isn't very good at all. If I hadn't been exposed to these since a young age I probably wouldn't like it.
Kazia J.
By far one of my favorite chocolates! Perfect as little gifts or even just snacks. Everyone loves cookies and cream flavors and these are the ones to get. Not too sickly and hit the spot!
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
hands down one of my favourite chocolates ever. they are so creamy but not too overpoweringly sweet. i like to put pieces of it in my mouth and let it melt and it makes them taste so good!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?