BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Chasmine  D.
This cookies and creme bar is soooo good. its a good change from the regular Hershey's bar. it's sweeter but that's because its white chocolate but again its a good change and I love getting this candy bar if I want something different.
Melissa L.
Bremerton, WA
I normally hate white chocolate. But the Cookies and Cream Hershey's bar has been of favorite of mine for years. It is the perfect balance of white and chocolate. Not too sweet. Not chalky at all. In fact, it's the ONLY Hershey's bar I eat as I always considered Hershey's to be an inferior chocolate. Usually too oily. But not this one.
Alexa P.
El Paso, TX
I love Hershey and this has to be my favorite product from them. I've yet to got a hard or old chocolate bar. I always get nice soft and creamy bar with a strong burst of flavor. Has a great balance and I love the crunch from the cookies.
Lindsay P.
Somerset, KY
I can remember when the Cookies and Cream bars came out. I know a lot of people who don't like white chocolate but love to eat these. I would be careful eating too many. I think that they are extremely sweet for a candy bar and sometimes, make me sick. But- like with any other candy- they are so good, sometimes I can't help myself.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
I really want one right now as we speak. I haven't had one in so long ugh. Its rare I see fresh ones at the store so I never pick one up. I will definitely need to go on the hunt for a fresh shipment of these.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
I don't care much for chocolate, but I love white chocolate. These are by far my favorite of the kisses. The white chocolate isn't too decadent but melts nicely in your mouth and the cookie bits add a nice crunch! They're so good I stocked up on them when they went on sale after easter!
Zhane J.
This is seriously the best candy in the snack game. Lol. Delicious white chocolate that's rich, creamy, and with a twinge of vanilla and the cookies add just the most perfect crunch. I have yet to meet or taste a better chocolate candy.
Siarel V.
Wesley chapel, Fl
I love eating this chocolate bar, every time I want something on the go, I buy this chocolate bar. Its so delicious and creamy, and it has little crunchy chocolate cookies which makes it better. Also it tends to last me a little since its really savory, I love it definitely recommended.
Mary L.
Brooklyn, NY
Some expert say that white chocolate is not really chocolate but it's still good the cookies in it are amazing you can find it anywhere it's not expensive my kids are actually in love with this out of all the chocolates that Hershey make
Kerri S.
Lafayette, IN
Purchased the cookies & cream finally and they are the best! Purchased the eggs of cookies & cream and they top it off being even better!! They have the right amount of white chocolate & cookie crunch! I will and already have purchased again! Best get out there and try these chocolates.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?