BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jess T.
Philadelphia , PA
so so good- these have been my favorite since I was a child. I'm not a big chocolate person so white chocolate has always been my healthy balance. the taste is so milky and smooth.
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN
no way to even explain that this is the best candy bar a person can buy !!!!!!1 white chocolate is the way to go especially if you hate regular chocolate amazing melts in my mouth!
Jessica W.
Little Rock, AR
My favorite candy bar. It tastes like a Oreo cookie but better . It;s like a piece of heaven . Very rich and creamy . I wouldnt recommend eating them everyday but if you need a pick me up , this is it .
Allie T.
My mom's favorite. I love the flavor of this candy bar. It's super yummy and I love that the white chocolate comes out a lot, but still have that crunch of the chocolate cookie. YUM
Claudia A.
Silver Spring
I LOVE sweets! This chocolate is the best due to it being white chocolate and having a crunchy texture with the cookies. I've heard it's too sweet but for me it's not sweet at all! best chocolate out there.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Cookies n cream is a classic. It is the perfect combo to add in with white chocolate. If you like white chocolate, and oreos you would love them together in this bar of chocolate!
naf C.
This cookie and cream is one of the best tasting chocolate that I ever started to eat. I try to get it every time my eyes lay on it in the store. Would highly highly recommend it.
Princess C.
Childhood memories...I love cookies n cream. This was one of my favorite snacks to have on the way home from school when I was in high school. It was even better when half melted lol
Brianne B.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
I am not a chocolate bar fan but I LOVE this!! I am a huge fan of white chocolate and this candy bar is to die for. Its a great treat and would recommend having it only once a week since its very sweet.
Ashley L.
Even though I prefer dark chocolate over white chocolate, this is a really good chocolate bar! I love the little cookie bits at the bottom and personally, it's better than Hershey's milk chocolate. I would take Hershey's dark chocolate any day, but this is still really yummy! It's a little too sweet for me, but a few small pieces are perfect to hit that sweet tooth. I recommend you guys try it sometime!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?